[4] Tangled Up!

Recap: "Hey you're driving me to your house too," And he gave me his famous smirk as I groaned in annoyance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole way to my house he kept "subtly" sneaking glances at me.

Until I finally got annoyed with it and yelled "What do you want?! Is there something on my face or something?"

Then I stopped to snicker when he jumped at being caught and turned bright red.

His intelligent reply was "Uhmm...No I was just...Look! I think we're here!"

And the douche was right, I had indeed just pulled up to my gigantic house.

As I parked in the driveway and noticed my annoying brother wasn't home yet.

And then my door abruptly opened and I looked out to see.... Zach of all people, being a gentleman.

"Thanks?" it came out as a question as I got out and locked my baby. And the smirk was back, I knew it was too good to be true.

So I just ignored him and opened the front door heading into the cold, too big house of mine.

"So.... Nice place. You live here alone?" He was looking at everything with big, amazed eyes.

As if he'd never seen anything like it before, and he probably thought I was a spoiled bratt.

I know everyone else that didn't know me did. If they only knew... Where the money came from and how we got it...

Just then a loud smashing sound startled me out of my thoughts and had me running down the hall in seconds.

I swung into the game room just to stop in my tracks and start laughing like crazy.

In the middle of the room was Zach lying on the floor trapped under a ninja-like net. Right in front of the huge flat screen tv.

Ahh gotta love my brother, we always fought over the tv and remote so we liked to be awesome ninjas and set traps around it so we could later laugh at each other about it and have the remote to ourselves.

And of course Zach fell for Jake's. Ahh, what an unlucky bastard haha.

"Sooo..... Help?" As if! His face was priceless!

"Sure, just wait a second." So I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him all tangled up.

Pfft and he calls himself a spy! "I hate you..."

He was pouting haha what a baby. "I hate you too honey," I replied with a grin and untangled him.

"Gimme a hand will you?" So of course I looked at his outstretched hand suspiciously before cautiously taking it.

Then, being the asshole he is, he pulled me down on top of him.

"What the heck!" I yelled out as he flipped over so he was on top of me smirking that stupid smirk.

"I got you where I wanted you now babe," and then we both heard footsteps followed by, "What the hell is going on here?!" coming from the doorway.

"Uh oh..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! I finally posted!! And I promise I will keep doing so! :D Soo VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN IF YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOUZ!! (: LUV YOU GUYS!