Chapter Forty Three

Michael's POV

"April stop it!" I groaned as she kicked my chest once again.

She was currently hanging over my shoulder and swinging her legs back and forth and she was also slamming her fists into my back and allowing loud screams escape her soft looking lips.

"Let me at him!" She yelled.

"April" I warned as I carried her through the doorway of Luke's house.

"Luke get down here!" I called.

I heard some chatter coming from upstairs and I soon spotted Luke stomping down the wooden staircase.

I placed her down on the couch beside Luke and she looked angry. It was expected but I never would have thought she would be this angry over something that happened a while ago.

"Calum did it" April growled and clenched her fists.

Her knuckles became a ghostly white and her eyes were filled with fury. Luke looked confused so I decided to explain it to him. Luke's expression instantly matched April's.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I saw the photos on his phone.. He sent them to himself" Luke sighed and stormed upstairs.

"Get downstairs, you fucking dickhead!" April's eyes widened and she lunged forward.

I stopped her from going anywhere by pulling her into my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. I ignored the feeling I was getting from being so close to the girl I liked.

"He's here Mike." She whispered.

Calum stumbled into the room with Luke and Ashton close behind him. My grip tightened around April just in case she decided to lunge forward and strangle Calum.

"Why did you leak the photos?" Luke asked calmly.

"What?" Calum laughed awkwardly.

"Answer the fucking question!" April shouted, startling all of us.

"I-" he cut himself off by sighing and sitting down with his head in his hands.

April turned her head and she gave me a confused glance before looking at Luke and Ashton with the same glance. Luke and Ashton were standing beside Calum and both of them were sending death glares down at him.

"I'm sorry. I was just.. Jealous. I liked April too but you and Michael liked her too and I felt like I wasn't going to be noticed by her because I'm just.. Me. I'm nothing special, I can't sing like Luke and I can't pull off any hair colour like Michael. I'm nothing compared to you both" he mumbled.

I felt my cheeks heat up as Calum had just told April about my crush on her. Luckily she didn't take any notice as she was obviously too preoccupied with the current drama.

"That isn't a reason to do something like that though" April complained.

"I was also really pissed off when you spoke to me at that party where you said that you didn't want to get to know me. You could have said it in a more polite way. I don't know why I wanted revenge but I did and I got it. It was a stupid idea and I know that an apology won't make up for it.. Is there anything that I can do to make you forgive me?" Calum mumbled as he stared at April.

"No. I can't believe that you would do something so inconsiderate! I know that I should have been more polite at the party but I wasn't in a great mood to be honest since I had to fetch my siblings from Michael's house. I admit that I was rude but I know that I didn't deserve that. You took it too far Calum and Luke may forgive you but I don't know if I can" April answered and stormed out of the house.