/Finale\

April's POV

*3 years later*

"April, Luke just rang me, we are going to be late if we don't hurry up!" Michael yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and followed Maddie down the stairs. My hair was perfectly curled and I wore light makeup with a black dress that hugged my curves in the right places, matched with a pair of black heels that had a small bow on the back which Michael loved.

*

"Hey! I'm so glad that you could make it!" Luke hugged me and kissed my cheek before hugging Michael and greeting our children.

I rolled my eyes at how antisocial the two of them were being. Their eyes were locked on the bright screens of their phones which were permanantely in their hands.

"April!"

"Erin!" I rushed over to hug Luke's wife.

"Where is Calum and Felicity?" I asked as I scanned the kitchen.

"Oh, their upstairs.. Having.. Fun" she chuckled.

"Okay. What about Ashton and Emma?" I asked.

"They are in the living room, with Michael and Luke" she pointed over my shoulder and I spun on my heel to give them a wave.

I sighed and looked outside of the kitchen window and saw my brother and sister who had become close with all of the boys. I rushed outside and embraced the two of them, completely ignoring their partners.

"Hey April, we were just talking about you" Belle smiled and wrapped her arm around Jack, her husband.

Jack as in Luke's brother.

Jack Hemmings.

Which meant that Belle was now part of the Hemmings family.

I don't know how it worked because of the age difference but I decided to not question it since they had been married for 7 years and they seemed happy.

Aaron however, recently broke up with his girlfriend. Cassie decided that she didn't want to have a baby after all and wanted to get an abortion but Aaron obviously denied it because he wanted a baby. She got mad and broke a few things, including his heart.

*

Everyone was now sitting inside the small living room, somehow most of us managed to fit on the various couches although some had to sit on the floor.

"You little fucker!" Ashton's loud voice bellowed and his long finger was pointed directly at my son.

"Ash?" Mike asked, clearly as confused as I was.

"This little twat got my baby girl pregnant!"

My jaw dropped instantly as I stared at Matt in disbelief. Michael began laughing and high-fived his son. I slapped him on the upside of his head afterwards.

"Are you sure she's pregnant?" I asked quietly, hoping that this wasn't true.

"Yeah. I don't know what she wants to do but you had better not leave her now!" Ash growled at Matt.

Emma looked completely bewildered as she looked between Ash and Matthew. Matt scrambled from the living room and headed upstairs to speak to Melissa.

"How long have they been an item?" I asked Michael.

"Fuck knows, I'm proud of him for fucking a girl" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and shrugged it off before turning to Calum who had his wife sitting in his lap.

"Well this was great" Ben chuckled.

"No it fucking wasn't. Mike you dick, didn't you teach him to use protection?!" Ashton growled from across the room.

"Yeah, didn't you teach Melissa?" He spat.

"Dad stop" Madison mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I'll make sure he doesn't leave her. I know he will do the right thing" Mike added.

I smiled and laced my fingers with Michael's pale ones. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt his lips touch my forehead.

Matt came back downstairs with Melissa's hand intertwined with his. They both smiled and told us that they had decided to keep the baby and that the two of them were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

"That's how we started, right babe?" Luke chuckled.

Erin rolled her eyes and burst into laughter before nodding and kissing Luke's cheek.

It's strange how we all ended up here. We were all happy, life was a rollercoaster for all of us. We each had our own ups and downs but we all ended up just fine.

No matter what happens in life, everything will be okay.

Stay strong and keep smiling!

you will all find the love of your lives and you will live happily ever after.

Goodbye.

---------------

That's it, its over. :( I loved writing this book so much, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for reading & voting & commenting, it means a lot to me.