Chapter Fifty Two

April's POV

*2 months later*

From:Mikey xx
I'll be there in 2 hours baby girl xxxxx

To:Mikey xx
Okay, can't wait xxxxx

From:Mikey xx
Neither can I, I'm so excited :D I'm going to get ready now, I'll text you when I'm on my way, see you soon beautiful xxxxx

To:Mikey xx
Okay, see you later xxxxxxx

I placed my phone down onto my desk and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit for tonight. Michael and I had been together for 2 months and I felt like we were going to last.

I pushed a few outfits around inside my closet and cringed at the sound that the metal handle, on the coat hangers, made when it moved against the metal pole.

I decided on a white dress that had a flower pattern on. It was shoulder length and reached just above my knees. I matched it with some white heels and hung the dress up on the door of my closet with the shoes sitting beneath it.

I pulled the black hair tie out of my blonde hair and entered the bathroom. I switched the shower on and brushed my teeth whilst I waited for the water to heat up.

*

After curling my hair and perfecting my eyeliner I decided that I was almost ready. I had just under half an hour before Michael was supposed to pick me up. I sprayed some perfume onto my neck, wrists and my dress.

*

"You look amazing baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms hung over his shoulders as we shared a comforting embrace.

"Thanks-" he cut me off before I said my 'famous catchphrase' of not too bad yourself.

He chuckled and always teased me as I said it a lot but he had started cutting me off before the words left my lips. We got into his car and he started driving to the unknown destination.

*

"We got all dressed up for a drive in movie?" I asked in amusement.

"Maybe"

I laughed and watched him begin to mess with the buttons on his car radio. The sound of the film started to erupt through the speakers. Michael pulled out a basket from the backseat and handed me a plastic glass that he had filled with lemonade.

I thanked him and reclined my seat slightly so that I was more comfortable. His fingers laced with mine as we both listened to the words being spoken on the film that we were watching.

The words 'I think I've fallen in love with you' were spoken and I turned to Michael to see that he was already looking at me with a large smile.

*

We pulled up at a pizzeria and Michael opened the door for me to get out. We looked a little bit strange when we walked inside in a dress and a suit.

We sat down at a table and I glanced over the menu and decided on getting a margarita pizza. We ordered a few minutes later and we spoke about what we wanted to do with our futures.

As soon as our pizza's arrived Michael dived straight in and made approving sounds as he took a bite of the delicious looking pizza. I took a bite of mine and instantly agreed with him.

"Mikey, you have pizza on your face" I laughed and wiped his cheek with a napkin that had been placed on the table.

"Couldn't you have kissed it off?" He asked.

I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

*

"Tonight has been amazing" I mumbled whilst Michael swung our hands back and forth as we walked along the empty beach.

The sunset made the sky look pink and the sea glistened as the sunlight hit it. My heels were being held in my other hand since I would have probably fallen over if I continued to wear them.

"God, its so breathtaking" I stopped and looked at the sunset in astonishment.

"Yeah.. You are" Michael whispered almost inaudibly.

I blushed and rested my head on his bicep as we stood on the soft sand, staring at the surroundings.

We decided to sit down and watch the waves crash against the shore. Michael shrugged off his blazer and draped it over my shoulders to keep me warm.

He turned his head to face me and he brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and carressed my cheek afterwards. His green eyes sparkled and looked even more prettier than usual if that was possible.

He leant towards me and he licked his lips as his eyes flickered down to mine before meeting my eyes again. His hands cupped my cheeks as he looked at my lips again and then back up to my eyes.

Michael was making me feel weak in the knees. His face was only millimetres away from mine and his eyes looked into mine and searched for any hesitation. He smiled when he obviously found none and gradually got closer and closer.

His soft lips finally touched mine and the kiss was definitely full of sparks. It lasted a few seconds and once he pulled away we both smiled and leant in for another kiss.. and then another.. and another.

--------

They kissed yay :)))))

Sorry if there are spelling errors in this chapter :))