Chapter Fifty Three

Third person's POV

*one year later*

Graduation day finally rolled around for Michael, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Belle and the rest of their year group. Most were excited to be escaping from their definition of hell on earth. Others were hysterically crying as realisation hit them.

April and Aaron were standing in the large crowd of other supporting families for the students that would be leaving the school. The ceremony was about to start.

Michael was stood beside his girlfriend, their hands were laced together and they were both happy. Once the ceremony was starting, Michael gave his girlfriend a loving kiss on the lips.

He whispered an "I love you" before retreating to a seat beside his best friends.

One by one the names were called and everyone walked up to the stage to receive their diplomas. Each person smiled and took a photo with their head teacher.

Michael was relieved once he had sat back down in his chair with the white diploma held tightly in his left hand. Once everyone's name had been called everyone stood up and threw their caps into the air and shrugged off the silky blue gowns.

The crowd was filled with cheers and excitement. Some tears were being shedded by multiple students and parents. The rest were wearing wide smiles and clapping.

Michael rushed towards April and lifted her up into his muscular arms. Their lips moulded together and everyone around them were cooing.

Michael did it. Luke did it. Ashton did it and Calum did it. The four of them finished high school. The four of them were ready to face the world.

They did it.

--------

This is so short but its a filler :))