Chapter Fifty Six

April's POV

*smut warning (near the end)*

I looked down at the silver ring on my finger and smiled as I admired the beauty of it. Michael chuckled and took my hand in his and held it over the middle console.

"Where are we going now?" I asked as I realised that we weren't heading home.

"Somewhere beautiful. But for me, I just have to get lost in your eyes and I'm already in the most beautiful place in the world." He mumbled softly and kissed my knuckles.

I smiled to myself and felt myself tearing up at how sweet he was. Aaron was wrong, Michael has never hurt me ever since we have been together.

*

I gasped as I spotted a cabin with fairy lights hung up around the top of the wooden cabin. Michael lifted me out of the car and carried me bridal style towards it.

When we headed inside I heard a soft ed sheeran track playing from a small radio that Michael had obviously set up. He placed me down onto the blanket and I watched as he locked the door and pulled down the blinds.

He crawled towards me and leaned in to kiss me. His fingers ran through my hair as his lips travelled to my jaw line and he quickly found my sweet spot and bruised the skin.

"I fucking love you" he whispered and pulled away to retrieve some expensive looking champagne. He poured some into two plastic glasses and handed me one of them.

"So what made you decide to propose? Didn't you always say that you would never get married?" I smirked.

"Well, I originally felt like that. You taught me how to love, the longer we dated the more I fell in love with you. I had never been in love before we started dating, but as soon as I fell for you I knew I wanted you to be mine forever" he explained.

I smiled and crawled onto his lap. His eyes widened but a smirk tugged on his lips. He placed his glass down and his hands grabbed my butt and squeezed it.

My lips attached to his and the kiss soon became heated. His tongue entered my mouth and my hips grinded down into his crotch. He moaned into my mouth and guided my hips directly to his crotch.

I lifted his shirt over his head and placed kissed along his jawline, down to his neck and sucked a Hickey onto it. My hands ran along his torso and I soon felt his hands running underneath my shirt before he decided to pull it over my head.

I felt him becoming hard underneath me so I decided to remove myself and take his skinny jeans off so that it wasn't as tight. His black boxers were tented and it made me need him with an even bigger urgency than before.

I smirked as I remembered that I had worn Michael's favourite pair of my lingerie. I turned away from him and pulled my jeans down my legs and shook my butt slightly to give him a little 'show'.

"Fuck" he cursed.

I bit my lip as I turned back around and climbed onto him to grind again.

"I need you so bad" he whispered and unclipped my bra and threw it down.

He tugged my underwear down and rid himself of his boxers. His member looked painfully hard and it was already leaking with precum. I took him in my mouth and bobbed my head at an increasing pace.

"Fuck" he whispered and threw his head back.

"Baby, baby baby stop!" He whined and I released him and furrowed my eyebrows.

I grabbed a condom and rolled it onto his erect member. I winked at him as I sunk down onto him. We both let out loud moans and curse words as we were both being simultaneously pleasured.

"I-I love you" he whispered as he rubbed figure 8's on my bundle of nerves.

"I'm close" I whispered as I kept slamming my hips down and meeting his thrusts.

"Michael!" I screamed out as I hit my high.

My high triggered Michael's and he released into the condom.

"Fuck I love you baby" I kissed him and laid down beside him.