Chapter Twenty Two

April's POV

*1 month later*

From:Lukey xx
I'll wait for you by the coffee shop around the corner from school xxxx

To:Lukey xx
Okay :P specific time? Xxxx

From:Lukey xx
As soon as you get out of school? Xxxx

To:Lukey xx
Okay, see you then :) xxxx

From:Lukey xx
Have a good day gorgeous, hopefully I'll get to see your beautiful face around school ;) xxxxx

To:Lukey xx
Stop making me blush!! Aaron's questioning me now! Xxxxx

From:Lukey xx
Shhh, I'll see you soon xxxxx

I shoved my phone into the back pocket of my high waisted shorts and watched the ground move beneath our feet as we approached our school.

Aaron resumed questioning me moments later. Why was he so determined to find out who was texting me? If I told him who it was he would probably forbid me from seeing him.

I could guilt him into letting me see him because Luke makes me happy. I took a mental note to make that my plan if that happens.

Luke and Ashton strolled past the two of us in the hallway, Luke's hand brushed against mine purposely causing me to blush and turn my head back to see him smirking at me.

"I'll see you later April" Aaron mumbled and hurried away.

I shrugged it off and pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my messages to see if I had any new ones which I unfortunately didn't.

Suddenly, I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. My feet left the ground and I was being spun around in a circle. I laughed and managed to successfully regain my balance before talking to the three boys who were now in front of me.

"Where's Michael?" I asked.

"With your sister. Gosh I can't stand her! She's so clingy and I hate being around her. Sorry if that offends you" Ashton groaned.

"Why would that offend me? I hate her too" Calum snorted and gave me a genuine smile.

I hope that Calum is ready to forgive me, I miss our random chats by my locker. He nudged me with his arm causing me to snap out of my short daydream.

"Yes? No? What?" I panicked.

"Ashton asked you a question" Calum snorted.

"Sorry Ash.. Uh- I can call you that can't I? I'm sorr-" he cut me off by chuckling loudly.

"Yeah, you can call me that" he teased.

I smiled and turned my head to Luke who had disappeared. I felt bad that I didn't even realise that he was gone. Calum noticed my confused glance and explained that Luke was going to Michael for a few minutes.

"So- Do you like him?" Ashton asked.

My eyes widened and my lips parted. I sighed and nodded my head after a few seconds of their amused stares. They both hi-fived each other and immediately stopped when Luke stumbled back towards us.

"Michael called me over to tell me that he's going to hook up with Belle again and then they started to make out. Why does he need to hook up with her? He should just fuck her she's already his" he groaned.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Ashton dragged Calum away and left Luke and I together. He took my small hand in his and I watched in awe as he laced our fingers together.

"I can't wait until tonight. Our third date" he smiled.

The bell rang and interrupted our small moment, he kissed my cheek and walked away. Every time he kisses me or shows some affection towards me it leaves me completely speechless.