Prologue

(Your POV)

Yellow Flicker: Prologue

I walk into the office with my hands in my pocket. Biting my lip, I enter the room where Agent Lovato is. She's basically my boss.

"What's up?" I ask, sitting down in the seat that's across her desk. Agent Lovato folds her hands as she stares at me.

"I got a mission for you." She says, unfolding her hands as she searches through her desk. "I'll need you to protect five girls. They're important to me, and they're in danger." She hands me a yellow folder.

I take the folder, setting it in my lap, "Who am I protecting them from?"

"We don't know, but Agent Styles said he found something in the database. Something about someone planning an attack against the girls, Fifth Harmony."

I nod, "Why me? Why not Agent Swift or Agent Malik?"

She chuckles, "Why? Because, you're our best agent, and these girls are important to me. Oh, and because they're also important to teenagers who love them."

"Am I going solo or what?"

"No, Agent Miller and Agent Styles will be joining you. Take a look at that folder today."

~~~

I sit in my room that I share with Agent Swift - or, more known as Taylor Swift. America's sweet heart. I cross my legs on my bed, my back against the headboard as the folder rests in my lap. My job is to protect people - more like famous people. Even though I, myself, am not famous, Lovato took me in.

I was on the streets at the age of 12. I came out to my family, and they disowned me. I do have a sister somewhere, but I don't know where she is now. At the time, she was 14. She's 20 now, while I'm 19.

I sigh and open the folder. I pick up the first paper where a picture of a small girl is.

Ally Brooke Hernandez

Age: 22

Date of Birth: July 7th, 1993

Place of Birth: San Antonio, Texas

Height: 4'11.

Career: Fifth Harmony

Hm, she's small, yet she's 22. Oh well. Moving on. I take the next paper, revealing an African American girl.

Normani Kordei Hamilton

Age: 19

Date of Birth: May 31st, 1996

Place of Birth: Atlanta Georgia

Height: 5'3

Career: Fifth Harmony

Next is a girl with memorizing emerald eyes, making my breath hitch.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui

Age: 19

Date of Birth: June 27th, 1996

Place of Birth: Miami, Florida

Height: 5'4

Career: Fifth Harmony

I then pull out a picture of a girl with a bow in her hair.

Karla Camila Cabello

Age: 18

Date of Birth: March 3rd, 1997

Place of Birth: Miami, Florida

Height: 5'2

Career: Fifth Harmony

Finally, I pull out a picture of a tall girl.

Dinah Jane Hansen

Age: 18

Date of Birth: June 22nd, 1997

Place of Birth: Orange County, California

Height: 5'8

Career: Fifth Harmony

I sigh, putting the papers back into the folder. I then get out of the bed, folder in hand as I walk back to Lovato's office. I knock on the door, hearing a faint come in.

I open it to see her typing on her computer.

"Agent Lovato, I finished." I say, setting the folder down. She spins around in her chair, now facing me.

"It's Demi, remember?" I nod. "Good, now any questions?"

"Yeah, when do I start?"

"Tomorrow."

"Do they know about this?"

"Yes," She nods. "They know everything." I nod. "Now, be up by 6:00 AM sharp!"

~~~

this is just a sneak peak, I guess..uh, yeah...

~Gracie, xoxo.