Chapter 10

Your POV

Yellow Flicker: Chapter 10

Last night I lied awake. I couldn't sleep. All I could do was think, and think. Thinking about how I almost got Lauren killed. Thinking about how I almost got the girls killed. Thinking about how I almost got everyone killed.

The next morning I left early, and not thinking, I didn't leave a note. So, once I got back to the hotel room, I saw and heard Lauren crying.

"Lauren?" I ask, walking in. "What's wrong?"

She looks up, "Wait-y-you're here?" I nod. "You should've left a note! Damn it!" She smacks me on the chest.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry." I say, grabbing her hand and playing with her fingers. I bring her hand up to my lips and kiss her knuckles.

Next thing you know, I'm on my back and Lauren is straddling my waist. She leans down and captured my lips in hers. I kiss her back and smile into the kiss. Lauren giggles once I do that.

I put my hands on her hips, steadying her. I lean up start kissing her neck. I then flip us over so I'm on top. Lauren cranes her neck, giving me more room.

I was about to start again, but the door opens.

"Oh-Dawg! Nasty!" Of course it's Dinah. I climb off of Lauren and sit up. Oh, and everyone else.

"I always thought Y/N would be bottom." Bea says aloud. "And Lauren on top."

"Top? Bottom?" Camila asks, looking at us with a confused expression on her face.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet innocent Camila," Ally sighs, "Stay that way."

"Uh. Okay?" Camila mumbles.

"Yeah, what do you guys want?" I ask.

"Actually, Y/N, I need to talk to you." Demi says.

~~~

"What? No." I object.

"Y/N, that girl, Lauren, will slow you down. I can't have that." Demi says, looking at me with sympathy.

"Oh, yeah? Just like Wilmer did?" I snap at her. "You don't tell me who and not to date. You don't tell me if I can of can not date. You don't tell me what to do, period!" By now, I'm raising my voice.

"Y/N I-"

"No!"

"Y/N! You'll only get her killed!" Demi shouts, now agitated.

"You know what?" I spat, "Fuck you." I slam the door on my way out.

Out of anger, I kick the wall. Demi's right. I'll only get her killed. I'm not mad at Demi or Lauren or anybody else. I'm mad at me. Me because I'm like this. I'm dangerous and I'll only get her killed, like Demi said.

I keep my head down as I walk down the hotel hallway. As I reach Lauren's hotel room, I walk in. But my day just gets worst by the sight.

"Lauren?" She breaks away from the boy with wide eyes.

"Y/N I-I-"

I turn around and slam the door.

"That's also why." A soft voice speaks, Demi. "I didn't want you to get hurt."

I look at Demi, then walk away. I feel tears spring in my eyes, but I blink them away.

I was to busy looking down that I didn't realize I bumped right into someone. I look up to see the boy from earlier.

"Shit I'm so so-" Before he can finish, my fist connects with his jaw. He falls to the floor, holding his jaw. "What the hell man!"

I get on top of him and keep on punching him. I don't know how long I went until someone pulls me off of him. I shrug out of their grip and turn around to see Lauren and everyone else.

"Did you guys know about this?" I ask, swallowing a sob. "Huh!? Did you know that Lauren, has a fucking boyfriend?" They don't say anything.

I bitterly laugh and shake my head, then walk off.

"Y/N wait!" Lauren grabs my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me." I growl, ripping my arm out of her grip.

Lauren's POV

I watch her walk off, tears now falling from my eyes. I sniffle and turn around.

"I told you, you should've told her." Dinah says, scowling as she walks away. Bea and Harry help Luis up and take him away. Ally shakes her head and walks away with Dinah.

"If she does something stupid," Demi growls. "It's on you. That girl is like my sister now." She walks away.

"C'mon Laur," Mani says, Camila nodding with Mani. "We got you."

Your POV

My fists hit the punching bag repeatedly. How long have I been here? I don't know, awhile. I stop and look to my left to see two other bags busted.

I then start punching again, but someone stops me.

"Stop." They catch my fist. I look to see Demi. "You're wearing yourself out, kid." I roll my eyes and retreat my hands. I look at Demi as I unwrap the black gloves. I then throw them at Demi, who catches them.

"Listen," She sighs and puts them down. "I know you-"

"You don't know shit." I growl.

"Like I was saying, I know you're upset-"

"Don't act like you fucking know me, because you don't." I mumble and walk out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I walk back into my hotel room. We're leaving tomorrow. Good. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of everything.

People wonder why I'm so cold and distant and why I shut down my feelings. This is a perfect example; it fucks you up. Feelings are the worst. They fuck you up more then anything else. Everyone leaves. Everyone breaks somebody's heart. I said I'd hurt Lauren, but look, she already hurt me.

And what did I do to deserve this? Kill someone? I don't know. But I'm fucking done with everyone telling me who I am and who I should be. I'm my own person and nobody can change that.

Not even Demi. Not even Lauren. Nobody. Only me.

----
I updated on my phone
So
Yeah
Sorry for any errors