Chapter 15

Your POV

Yellow Flicker: Chapter 15

Nothing has happened this week. No action or drama or romance. We haven't heard from my parents or any enemies, it's making me paranoid

But, anyways, the girls are going out today to enjoy theirselves. We're going bowling.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a red v-neck shirt and red vans.

"What do you call a fake pasta?" Camila asks. "An impasta! Haha! Get it?" Lauren and Harry are the only ones who laugh.

Once we get to the bowling ally, we hop out of the van.

"Bowling Ally! Haha! Ally your name is in it! Bowling Ally!" Camila laughs.

"No, just - no." Dinah mummers. Ally smiles and shakes her head.

We get our shoes and pay for it, then walk over to one of the things. We type our names in, except for me.

"Aren't you going to play, Y/N?" Ally asks.

"No." I shake my head. "I'm okay." Truth be told, I don't know how to bowl. When I was younger, about 8 or 9, I used to bowl all the time. But I stopped after I was 12.

"You sure?" Lauren asks for reassurance.

I nod, "I'm fine. Enjoy yourselves."

~~~

I walk around the bowling ally, exploring the place. The girls are fine, they have Demi, Bea and Harry with them. I pass the food area and walk into the arcade.

When I was younger, I used to dance. So that's why my eyes automatically land on one of the dancing machines. I walk over to it, my fingertips gliding across the red railings.

I didn't do ballet or tap dance, I did hip hop. I did break dancing. I grab my wallet, seeing as I have about $20. I exchange a $5 for some coins. I put two coins in, and a song selection appears on the screen.

I scroll down until I find a song. I click on The Chainsmokers; Roses.

As the song plays, I follow the moves. On one of the moves, I almost trip, causing me to smile. I bite my lip with my tongue sticking out as I concentrate. The arrows tell me to spin, so I do. As I do, I see I've gathered a crowd. I ignore the crowd and continue dancing.

The song ends and my breathing is heavy. I then notice tickets come out of the machine, a lot of tickets. I grab the tickets and look around to see a little kid, around the age of 7 or 8. I walk up to him.

"Hey," I catch his attention. "Here, you can have mine." I smile at him. He grins and takes them, then runs off.

"Pretty impressive, I never knew you could dance." A husky voice says from behind me. I turn around and face Lauren.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things you don't know about me."

~~~

Lauren hasn't stopped looking at me since the dancing thing. I've choose to ignore her stares and watch the others bowl.

All of a sudden, the lights to the place goes out. Windows smash open and glass shatters. Men with guns start shooting the ceiling as people scream.

"Where's Fifth Harmony!?" A mans voice booms. His eyes search the place and lands on us. He smirks and walks over to us.

I instantly stand in front of Lauren, not wanting her to get hurt. I feel her grasp onto the back of my shirt in fear.

"Aw, little love birds, huh?" He looks at Lauren and I, then Harry, who is in front of Camila. His gaze is mostly on Lauren and I, though.

I grasp my gun that's in the holster of my waist.

"Take em' boys!" He barks. Men from the windows and doors enter. I grab my gun and instantly start shooting them.

"Get to cover!" I yell to Lauren and the others. Bea and Demi guide them, while Harry and I shoot.

One man comes up to me and punches me. I stumble back, but regain my balance. I shoot him, seeing as he was to slow. Bea stands by the girls as Demi comes and join us.

The girls are in a corner behind an arcade game. I look at Lauren before returning my attention to the gun fight.

A man comes up from behind me and kicks me to the ground. My gun slides out of my hand as I hit the ground. I notice he doesn't have a fun either, just his fist. I look at Demi to see her calling in back up. The man punches me in the face as he holds me down.

I hold in a scream as I block his next punch. I catch his fist and twist it. He screams out in pain as I break his wrist. I flip us over and break his neck. I then jump up and run over to a gun that was next to a dead man. I grab it.

My breathing is heavy as back up comes. I hear screams from the girls. I look to see the man from earlier holding Lauren by her hair. He slaps her and spats something at her. That sets me off.

I run over there and push him off of her.

"Don't you dare touch her." I growl.

"Love only sets you back, Y/N. It only distracts you. If anything, I'm doing you a favor." He chuckles.

I clench my jaw and punch him in the face. He stumbles, but doesn't fall. I load my gun and aim it at him. He does the same, but points in at Lauren. I feel my fist ball up.

"What would happened if she'd died?" He questions. "Would you die too? Kill yourself? Or, would you become depressed? Remember what happened with Jenny? What a shame."

As I'm about to shoot him and take my chance, I feel a sharp pain in my side. I hold back a scream as the others scream. I bring my hand up to my hip. A sticky and warm substance fills my hand. I look to see blood. I look at the person who shot me, but Harry shoots him.

I drop to my knees, seeing as I was getting to weak. Everything becomes blurry as my gun drops.

"Y/N! Don't you dare leave! Please!" I hear Lauren scream. "I love you!" 

I close my eyes, the ringing in my ear blocking everything out.