Chapter 8

A/N: I don't normally do author's notes but this I will say will be short. I am deciding to change the POV from 3rd to first. Just trying something different. So yea that's it.

______________________________________

Courtney's POV~

I can't believe that ASSHOLE is going after a nerd girl. What the hell is he thinking. I'm so much better than him. I didn't do anything to him that made him hate me. Well besides sleeping with his best friend. Damn he was good

*************Flashback*************

"Hey Courtney. Look I know your with Blake and all, but I just wanna get in-"

"Stop talking, let's go right now. But not school, let's go in the woods."

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers and dragged him out of the doors of the school and towards the woods behind the school. But this reminds me of the scene in Jennifer's body where she dragged him in the woods and made out with him... Then ate his insides... Gross. Anyways.

"Are you gonna stare at my chest or are you gonna kiss me?"

And with that he came towards me and wrapped my legs around his waist and started tearing my shirt off. God it was the best day ever. As soon as my mini skirt came off he was already entering my "secret" entrance. That the entire football team know about. But don't tell Blake. He thinks he's the only one that gets it.

*************Flasback***************

"Courtney Elizebeth Hawkings where the hell have you been the past, I don't know, 10 minutes. You like totally like zoned out. What the hell Lizzy?"

I turn to see my best friend Melissa sitting next to me looking extremely worried and concerned. Gosh can she ever mind her own business? She always invades the best memories. U was just getting to the best part too and she-

"LIZZY STOP ZONING OUT! Damn Lizzy you are in your own world right now. What is wrong with you?"

"Lisa stop always yelling at me. I was thinking about me and Blake's best friend... Damn I forgot his name. Shit, um. Oh it's-" I was cut off by the demon called my mother.

"Courtney, Melissa do you girls still need a ride to the mall? Your father left his wallet on the counter so I can give you extra money." With that I pulled Melissa's arm and to the mall we went. Daddy is stupid rich and would do anything for his little girl. So if he left his wallet, he must've known that I was going to max out his credit cards and spend whatever cash he has in it. So my mother is a demon, and daddy's the saint. How the hell that works I don't know, but they have a "wonderful agreement" as mother says. Technically daddy gets money and gives it to mother, mother gives it to me, and obviously I spend it. Daddy is a very powerful person. Who owns half of this shitty town of Beacon Hills. God I can't wait till I move to Hollywood.

"Courtney Elizebeth oh my God zone out again and I swear I'll bloody kill you." One thing I love most about Melissa is that she's British. Her accent is amazing. And hell no I'm not lesbian, I love dick. Nothing else. Sorry to disappoint you. But Melissa is bisexual. And I'm okay with that. I just told her that I'm strictly dickly. And she agreed. I don't let people talk shit about her though. She has been there for me since freshmen year. I'll always love-

"Ouch, that fucking hurt. What the hell Lisa? God I fucking hate you. Why did you hit me?" Guess I don't love her all the time.

"'Cause you keep zoning out. Its getting irritating. Especially when I'm trying to talk to you about Blake and that new girl. What's up with them?"

"Aww sweetie you and Blake broke up? I'm so sorry, want me to pitch in a bit more spending money?" My mother is not so bad I guess. And no we didn't but like I'm gonna tell her that.

So I fake a cry, "Yes I don't know what happened. We've been together for so long. Why would he just dump me for some new girl bitch? God he just left me." God I'm such an amazing actress. I break down and force a few tears out of my eyes. I glance over and see my mother pulling out $500, not enough so I start screaming and crying, a few more $100 dollar bills later and we're at $2,000. I stiffle and dry my eyes. Turn to her and give her a slight hug and a quiet 'thank you'. Me and Melissa got out and head to the mall. I glare at Melissa and give her a little smirk, walking with my most proudful walk as I see tons of really hot guys turn towards me and inch by inch, I pull my skirt up a little more. God guys are easy. But there is one guy in particular that catches my eye.

"Blake, hey baby. What are you doing here? Omg are those flowers for me and that beautiful heart neck-"

"NO! These are Jasmine. I'm trying to fix YOUR fucked up situation. That you HAD to drag me down in. Jasmine didn't do shit to you. God why am I even having this conversation with you, get the fuck outta my way. And stay the hell outta my life. God you're such a bitch Courtney. Damn you... Hey Melissa. How are you? Well actually before you answer, I gotta go. Hit me up though. We gotta catch up alright." His bipolarness is ridiculous. He goes from cussing me out, and for no reason at that, to giving my best friend a peck on the cheek and running out, with the most beautiful flowers and necklace, FOR THAT BITCH JASMINE!

"C'mon Lisa. I'm ready to go shop and get fucked." I grab her arm pulling her toward the shoe store, but she pulls back, "What the hell?"

"You started this. You made him break up with you. You hurt a new girl who didn't do shit to you. You know what. I know we've been friends for 4 years, but this is your all time low. I'm gonna go. Bye Lizzy. Have fun ruining people's lives." SHE LEFT ME. THAT BITCH LEFT ME. What the hell is wrong with everyone. Can they not see why I did what I did? Damn now I'm alone. Well fuck it, I'm going shopping and getting fucked afterwards, fuck them.