Chapter 11

Jasmine's POV~

We reached the school with little discussion of last night, but he did however say that he wanted me to come over to his house and finish what was started, because he wanted to go all night with me. Not just an hour. I didn't respond, I just smiled But still I wanted to. But I'll just toy with him for now.

"Hey Jazzy, I gotta question."

"What Blake, how could you possibly ruin my day more than what it already is, since you continuously remind me of my brother and your ex HAVING SEX in my house. But he moved out this morning. But he left two separate notes, I'm too nervous to read mine."

"I was actually gonna ask if you wanna go out and do something tonight? With me? Just me, if your getting the hint."

"So your asking me out on a date?" I blushed and he nodded. God he is perfect I swear he is.

"Sooo yes or no. And if you don't want to that's fi-"

I couldn't help myself, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me and kissed his lips, and his tongue entered my mouth, unfortunately we were interrupted by a familiar face. Eric. I rolled my eyes. He ripped the door open and he looked nervous.

"Eric what the hell is wrong?"

"This crazy bitch I fucked last night left me 40 messages and now she is like stalking me. I need to learn to not lay it on a girl so damn hard. Had her screaming my name last night, surprised you didn't wake up. But shit this bitch is fucking crazy. Help me shake this bitch off me. Shit here she comes."

"Blake McCall I fucked your girlfriend's brother, now we are together, so you have to see me a lot more now."

"BITCH YOU CRAZY! I FUCKED YOU ONCE! JUST BECAUSE WE HAD SEX DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE ARE TOGETHER! Jazzy get this bitch please. Beat her ass I know you can. Please Jazzy." Eric was pleading and begging.

"Courtney leave my brother alone. He don't fucking like you and your slutty ways. Stay the fuck outta his life. And Bla-"

THIS BITCH!

"Shut the hell up, Eric wants me you don't know shit."

I am coughing up blood. This bitch just punched me. Oh hell nah. That's it.

"Come here Courtney." I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the ground. I lost it. Her head hit the concrete. 5 times. And her nose is broke. Before any more damage could happen Blake and Eric are pulling me off her. Blake grabbed both my arms in an attempt to calm me down. It was useless, so he kissed me. And it was damn good. I honestly didn't want it to end, but sadly it did. And my dumb ass ended it. I pushed Blake back still in the heat of the moment.

"Blake I didn't finish kickin her ass you gotta let me finish so I don't hurt you." I tried controlling my anger level to the best of my abilities.

"Calm down babe. She's already drowning on her own pool of blood. Now Eric called the police. Said she was walking had a seizure and passed out. She does have a history of that anyways. Come on baby, lets get you outta here before you get caught."

"Wait... Eric when are you moving to Virginia?"

"I'm not. I lied to mom. The letter I wrote to you explains it all. I'll see you around sis. Stay out of trouble."

And with that he was gone. No hug, no goodbye, nothing. He just left. Eric must be in some kind of trouble. I know he is. And I won't rest till I find out what's wrong.

I walk to my car and grab my bag. I look down at Courtney, and just glare at her. I move closer to Blake, and he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We walk in the doors, and like every other high school romance twister, everyone stops and stares. Like come on ppl, stop being so cliché. I then lose it and scream at them.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT. MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!"

I hear someone chuckle behind me, and I turn to see Blake's friend Nick by the door laughing. He comes up to us and wraps his arms around mine and Blake's neck and walks us into an empty classroom. Nick is pretty hot to be honest, he's got dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He looks like someone I would've hung out with in Virginia. He is covered in tattoos and has his eyebrow pierced. In all honesty he looks like Eric from Divergent. Just with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. So he is pretty cute, but I like Blake.

"Jazzy, what do you think?"

"What? You said what now?"

"Oh my God, stop daydreaming about you and Blake fucking please."

"What the fuck? I'm not. Just tell me what you said."

"He asked if you wanted to join us this weekend."

"Oh, where would we be?"

"Oh my God Jasmine. Do you ever- Blake does she ever listen. Calm down Nick. Calm down. My lake house. Do you want to come to my lake house? With me and Blake and some girl I'll find you come along with us."

"Uh sure. That does seem fun. And I need to be outta the house for a while."

"Great. So Nick we'll meet you at your house at about 7:30." I felt Blake's arm slip around my waist and he pulled me closer to him, and whispered in my ear. "I'll come by your house at 5:30 so we can finish what we started before-."

"Hey no PDA. Don't you kids have class to get to. Get the hell outta mine."

"Sorry Mr. Dickens, we'll be out right away. We just needed a quiet place to talk." I liked Mr. Dickens so I was always nice to him.

"Oh sweetie. I'm sorry, I meant those two boys. The badass and football player. Always getting into trouble. But not you. Oh and Jasmine don't forget about our agreement."

"I won't. I'll see you 4th hour. Bye." and with that I was gone. And so were the boys.

Now all I had to do in order to have some sort of happiness is wait till the final bell rings. I can come up with some lie and start packing. And waiting for Blake. Just the thought of him and me brings a smile to my face. God He is really getting to me. And I'm starting to like it.