Chapter 13

Jazzy's POV~"Jazzy. Get your ass up. Damn we here. Lazy ass I swear." Nick was vigorously shaking me awake. He's so violent. I blinked my eyes open to see the most beautiful lake house. (The attached photo). I couldn't help but stare at how amazing it looks.

"So what do you think?" Blake came behind me and wrapped his arms around me and whispered those words in my ear. He kissed the side of my face and I giggled a little.

"Its incredible. I wouldn't mind living here. Like forever. I'm not gonna wanna leave."

He turns me around so I'm inches away from his face. His lips curl into his amazing smile, as he leans in and takes hold of my lips.

"How did I get someone so perfect? Your eyes get me lost in my thoughts. Your smile gives me chills. Your voice is music to my ears. And your laughter makes me want to be around you more so I can continue to hear your laugh. You, baby, are incredibly beautiful and wonderful. I'm glad that I met you." he kissed me again this time with more passion and affection than ever before.

"Guys um in case you haven't noticed. IT'S FUCKING COLD!! Can we please go inside then I'll show you to your room where you two can have your loud nasty sex."

"Nicky. Its cold. Gimme your jacket. Oh hi Jasmine. I didn't know you were gonna be here. Well I already know that when we leave our names won't be remembered. They call this the whore house. These two and a few of their friends used to come bring girls here to have sex with them non stopped. After that their names are never spoken from their mouths again. I honestly came here just to have sex with Nicky. And hey if your through with him maybe even Blake. He might actually remember me."

I turn to look at Blake and Nick. Both of them had a jaw dropped shocked expression. Whoops guess she let the real reason of be being here slip. I crossed my arms and started walking back the way we came. I didn't know why. But it felt more dramatic. I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away. None of that Jazzy. Do not cry. You are not weak. I repeated these words in my head until I was suddenly stopped. By a cliff. I took a few steps back considering the fact that one more step and I'd be off the edge. I scooted a little closer and sat on the grass, letting my feet dangle off the edge. The memories and thoughts started coming back. Horrible memories from my past. And suicidal thoughts. I could jump off. It'd be so easy. No thoughts necessary. What do I have to lose. Well. Nothing. I stood up until I was on the edge. One. Step. Two. Step. Thr-

"JASMINE! DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER STEP. PLEASE." He actually sounded worried.

"What the hell was Ashley talking about? Did you just want to use me? Was Courtney no longer satisfying you so when you saw the new girl you thought you could trick her?" I was beating myself up on the inside.
What the hell Jazzy? He's not like that. Just walk over there and apologize. You're being irrational. And gullible... Now go over there and hug him......... NOW!

"Jazzy it's-" yes I kissed him. Is the only way I could shut him up. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I am a complete dumbass. I'm sorry. I believe a lot of things that I hear. I shouldn't have ran off like tha-" and yes he kissed me. And may I say...... DAMN.

"BLAKE! JASMINE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" God I hate his voice sometimes.

"OVER HERE. I'm sorry babe. But I will continue where I left off." he grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers and we walked back to the lake house.

When we got back to the house, Nick led us to the back, where there was a huge pile of sticks and branches. I guess the boys got here earlier and gathered all of those for a fire.

"LADIES and little bitch WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO GET SSHHIITT FFAACCEEDD!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that announcement, Nick took a vodka bottle and started to chug. I'm starting to realize why none of the girls' names are remembered. They get too drunk to keep their eyes opened long enough to find the door handle. I look over to Ashley and see her and Nick all cuddled up and sharing the bottle of vodka. Seconds later I feel a hand wrap around my waist and pick me up from the log I was comfortably sitting on and carried me to the lake house. I look at Blake and smile because of how perfect he is. He kicks the door open to the house and starts walking up the stairs to a room where he again kicks the door open. Once he closed it there wasn't much time to actually admire the scenery in the room because Blake had already slammed my body on the bed.

"Well, someone's impatient."

"Jasmine I've been waiting to do this. I am going to make sure we have no more distractions. I've been waiting so long to do this. And baby I'm gonna do you right."

He brought his head closer to my and started to kiss my neck. Ugh. Why do I love this so much? Why do I love neck kisses? You know what, right now I'm not gonna question myself. I'm gonna enjoy myself. All night long. Or so he says.