Chapter 12

Jazzy's POV~
The day went by so slow, it felt like millennium had passed. I was finally in Mr. Dickens class. I took my seat all the way in the back of the class. There was an empty seat in front of me and one next to me. I usually don't have people sit in those seats, so I presume my usual position of looking out of the window. I watched a hummingbird sit at the birdhouse just outside. I was so intrigued on how graceful each movement was, I had zoned out for a while. I was literally scared out of my thoughts when I heard a series of whoopings in the class. I turn to see that the 2 empty desks that once surrounded me are now occupied by fairly familiar faces. Nick is sitting in the desk in front of me and Blake is in the one beside me. This was the one class I didn't have with Blake. And now here he is. With his cheesy smirk on his face.

"Mr. McCall, Mr. Hale to what do I owe the pleasure of having you two in my class today?" I chuckled by his obvious sarcasm.

"WELL. I NEED EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION FIRST. I NEED A GIRL TO COME WITH ME TO MY LAKE HOUSE TONIGHT. And Mr. Dick I am pleased to announce that me and my colleague here have made a transition from Mr. York and Mrs. Addison's class to yours. Congratulations you now have the two sexiest men ever in your class. Please no pictures necessary." I couldn't help but state what everyone was thinking.

"God Nick sit down. So are so full of yourself. Just sit and shut up. Please." I was practically begging in such a dramatic and sarcastic tone.

Blake just laughed at how point blank I was. I was kinda blushing because everyone's eyes were on mine. I hated it. But thankfully Mr. Dickens redirected their attention back to the front of the class. I was pleased that everything was back to normal. Well for the most part. But my mind was stuck on one topic. Why was Blake and Nick in this class? Why did they transfer? And why do I have this constant thought like something is going to-

"Jazzy. Jazzy! PRINCESS!" I look over to see Blake leaned in whispering to me.

"Yes dear. That's my name. How can I help you now." I bet he thinks I'm a tease right now.

"I've been trying to give you this note for quite some time now dearest." he tried so hard to have a thick British accent. Well it didn't work, but it was kinda cute.

"Oh my dear darling, I am so sorry. I had absolutely no idea. Well I shall take that note of yours and read its context."

Written in the note.
I'm gon ride
I'm gon ride
On you baby
On you lady
All night all night
I'm gon take care of you body
I'll be gentle don't you scream
Kiss you from your neck
All the way down to your feet.

God he is so amazing. Basically singing my favorite song. Ride by SoMo. SoMo is perfection in his words. And when Blake uses them. It makes my face hot. I am ready for this weekend. Why does he do this to me. I can't have this happen to me aga-.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

Thank God it's the bell. I gather my things and head to my locker. The hallways cleared out pretty fast considering it was Friday. But I had this strange feeling like someone was watching me. I don't know why, but I just feel uncomfortable. So in order to dodge this I went into the bathroom for a while. I hear the door creak open and hear 2 sets of footsteps quickly run into a stall and close the door and stand on the toilet seat. I kno it's gross but I don't want whoever is in here to know that I'm in here especially if they are following me. All of the sudden the stall door was kicked open and like an idiot I closed my eyes and screamed. So I couldn't see my attackers and I was grabbed and thrown over the shoulder of one of my attackers. I heard laughter and shushing. I open my eyes and see Nick. Great. I slightly look and see Blake. They are going to die.

"Blake. What the hell is wrong with you? Put me down. And why the hell did you two do that to me?"

Blake sat me down by my locker and put one hand on my waist and pulled me to him. With his other hand he grabbed my face and kissed me. He tightened his grip on my waist as the kiss got deeper. His hand that was placed on my waist slid down to my leg and lifted out up to his waist. He did the same to the other leg until my legs were fully around him and he was supporting all of my weight in his hands. He walked away from the lockers and into an empty office. I think it was his coach's office. He laid my body on the desk and was fully on top of me. He slowly moved his hands up my side underneath my shirt, and moved his hands to my back and lifted me up. He kissed my neck and as soon as I let out a moan, Nick was standing in the doorway and cleared his throat. IMMEDIATELY Blake stopped. God I hate Nick so much right now.

"God I so pissed. You two just went at it and left me in the hallway like I ain't shit. Now can we come on. Its already 4:45. School was let out and 3:45. You too have been at this for quite some time. Now lets go pack for the lake house."

Shit I forgot. I grab Blake's hand and bump passed Nick and grab my bag and phone from my locker. I apparently have 30 missed calls and 25 missed messages. Damn somebody must really need me. Well its all unknown. So I'll deal with it later. I call mom and tell her I needed to catch up on an assignment and that I'm going out to a friend's house for the weekend. And she believed me. Blake, Nick, and I headed for the parking lot. Nick got into his Ferrari and Blake and me got into my car. And we went our separate ways. The ride home was pretty quiet. I don't know why. We usually talk. But I'm not questioning it. I pull up to his driveway and he turns and looks at me. He just looks at me and doesn't say anything. He looks at his garage and gets out. What is he doing? He comes around to my side and opens the door. He grabs my hand and leads me to the door. He is so weird. He puts me against the door and kisses me. Not a make out, or I'm about get it on kinda kiss. Just like a peck. But longer.

"Jazzy I know with the way we've been acting, people assume things. And I want to just ask you one thing. Do you like me? I mean like, like like me?"

"I do like like you Blake. Now can you kiss me again." without a thought he crashed his lips onto mine. We kissed for a while until he broke and was slightly outta breath.

"Go pack. We are leaving early. The sooner we leave the less distractions we have. And the easier it'll be to finish what I started." he smiled at me as I blushed. I turned to leave and he spank my ass. I swear I never whipped around so hard, I could've broken my neck.

"That is my ass. You gotta ask permission before you claim it." he just laughed and I hopped in my car and drove to my house to start packing. I am ready to see what this lake house looks like. And to see what memories I will make in there.