Chapter 14

Unknown POV~
"Dude I told you she lives in Cali now. You're not find her here."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I have to find her. I will find her. I don't give a fuck how long it takes. I'll find her. I will find Jasmine. And Eric. I'll find him and kill him so he can't stop me from getting MY JAZZY! And I'll kill anyone who gets in my way.

Jazzy's POV~
"Blake come here RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes baby." He walked into our bedroom in just his boxers. And my mouth dropped. His muscles were flexing and his abs were more defining. He was literally mouthwatering HOT. Like literally. Mouthwatering. Don't believe me. Just watch. And yes I've been listening to Uptown Funk way to much. Don't judge.

"Baby, wipe your mouth. You're drooling again." See. I told you. "So babe, what did I do this time?" He leaned up against the door frame of the bathroom and just smiled. I about died.

"Nothing, just come here and kiss me." He slowly started to walk over to me. Then stopped.

"NICK FUCK ME HARDER. YAAAAAS!!!!"

"Well that's lovely. Umm come with me. I've got an idea."

I got up and took his hand as he led me out of the bedroom. He picked me up on his back and walked down the stairs and out the back door. He turned slightly for me to see the beautiful scene at the end of the dock. I slid off Blake's back in awe of the view in front of me. There was a table set for two at the end of the dock. A rose was placed in the middle with two white candles on each side of the vase. And just above it is a tree branch with white lights hanging from it. I know it sounds like a cliché but it was beautiful. I didn't even realize that Blake came up behind me and was slowly walking me closer. He turned me around and kissed me.

"Jasmine I'm hungry. Let's go eat"

"You know I would, but I thought a normal date would go dinner then sex. Not the other way around."

"But I was always interrupted and I never had that romantic uninterrupted love making. So I wanted that before, and as you have seen, was a damn good idea. Because I was about ready to give it to you again. But we-"

"Had a rerun? Yeah I saw that... Well, heard that."

"Now, can we please eat. I'm starving."

Before I could even open my mouth, he took my hand and dragged me to the table. He pulled my chair out and as I sat pushed it back in. He lifted a silver lid which revealed our dinner. And of course, he can be so damn romantic, until now.

"Voilà. Taco el something. I can't sound fancy. But yeah I got us tacos only because you like tacos."

"Oh my love, you do know a way to a woman's heart."

"Only yours. And your sarcasm warms me ever so."

We talked in an old southern accent for a while. As we finished eating, he looked at me and leaned in slowly. I knew what was happening, and I wasn't going to stop him. But there was something that felt wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew something was wro-

"WHOO!! SKINNY DIPPIN BITCHES!!! FUCK THE WORLD!" And there it is. Nick jumps over the table and into the lake. And his catch of the day comes right behind him, jumping on the table and into the lake. Blake looks at Nick with furious eyes, and looks at me, smiling. He stands up and rips off his shirt. No he didn't take it off fast. He literally ripped off his shirt. Flipped the table, pulled me from my seat, and crashed his lips into mine. My hand were basically stuck and planted on his pectorals, and his hands were around my waist, slowly pulling my shirt up. I pushed him back and took my shirt off.
I
"I can undress myself thank you very much." I finish stripping everything else off, watching Blake stare in awe, like he didn't expect me to do this. I jumped in the lake and motioned him to come in. He tore off the rest of his clothes and tackled me in the water. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. As soon as he did that, you hear Nick and his lady moaning and groaning, Blake looked at me and winked. And I knew he liked Nick's idea, so he slid in, we slowly fell deeper and deeper in love. And Nick's girl got louder and louder. I knew this would be a long night, and right now we are at war, so I'm gonna see who can get louder. At that moment I let it all out, I was no longer holding back.

Unknown POV~
*deeply inhales the air*
"Cody, smell that California air. Smells just like her. Now let's go find her. She is not slipping through my fingers aga-"

"Hey, uh where exactly do we find her? There is a shit ton of cities in California, so where do we start?"

"Well dip shit, I have had eyes on her since she moved. When my guy got to her. He contacted me. Now let's go to the warehouse and set up, we'll make a plan on how we're going to get MY JAZZY!"

Blake's POV~
"Hey baby?"

"Yes my incredibly sexy man?"

"You wanna go with me on Spring Break?  We, meaning my family and I, are going to Italy. And since you are part Italian, I thought you'd want to come with me. I mean you don't ha-"

Yes I kissed him. And it was a surprise for me too. I don't know why I kissed him, but it was like a reflex. A really good reflex. But anyways.

"Yes."