4. First Feeling

Jisoo's POV

I waited him until he wake up. It's already passed 2 hours. I slept for a while earlier, in that room. Felt so tired because of school. Lucky me, I didn't need to attend the last class.

After I woke, he was still unconcious. So I left him alone, remembered that I had an assignment that not done yet. The assignment was easy, I just need to copy-paste and hand it to the teacher.

I searched it on library, with my laptop. Just like what I said, I am done for about less than 10 minutes.

It's almost the time to bell, sign for finish the class, or we can say time to have a freedom. I passed soft-drink vending machines and I get my drinks because I felt thirsty.

After getting it, I was about to leave. but then I had this thought.

Should I get him a drinks too?

Without more thinking, I came back to the machines and get one for him.

On my way back, I met Hongbin and Hyuk playing around. Very childish. I smiled like a fool person from afar. Both of them saw me smiling like that made me feel burdened. A bit.

I tried to escape while trying to pretend not to saw them but I got caught. Good.

"Hey, where are you going, nuna?" Hyuk asked.

"Are those drinks for us? You're so kind." then Hongbin immediately took the drinks from my hands.

"Does art-work can drink?" Hyuk asked again while get one of the drinks from his hand. Innocently.

"Ya!" I yelled at them but it's too late. They already opened the can and drank it.

"Why are you yelling at us? huhu.. ㅠ.ㅠ " Hyuk acted like a crybaby and hid behind hongbin's back.

Hongbin stared at me with a death stare like he wanted to give me a punch because of hurting Hyuk.

I felt terrified because of him and excused myself to escape from that area. That's giving me creeps for a handsome guy to do that.

So I came back with empty-handed. He seemed to have a nightmare as I walked to his bed. I saw him sweating like crazy. I walked slowly toward him.

Mom..mom.. don't leave me

That's what I heard from him. He kept repeating those words. Making me feel anxious. I tried to wake him from his dream by patting his shoulder. Repeatedly.

until the fifth time, he grabbed my arm, still unconcious, pulled me closer to him. And shockingly our face only within an inch.

thump thump

I heard my heart pounding so strong, This kind of feeling, actually I have been waiting since I was in junior high. But it happened to be him, Taekwoon.

Not knowingly, he opened his eyes already and let his hand off from mine. I can't think of an action. Ottokaji? suddenly Jaewhan's voice crossed to my mind.

"What are you doing here?" asked him with his sweet voice while trying to get fully awake.

"Um.. I-I just get here. You were collapse earlier." For a second I felt my brain was freezing.

"For how long?" He asked and then he felt weak.

"About 3 hours right now, but are you okay? you don't look fine right now."
I saw him touch his left chest with feeling ache. All of his expression, gestures were showing it, that he's feel uneasy about his condition.

"I'm okay." He answered, his voice weakened.

"But you don't-"

"I'm okay so please leave this place." He cut my sentence.

"But still you need to-" I tried to convince him until..

"I SAID I'M OKAY!"