10. Jealousy

School

I went to school early this morning. I had 1 hour left before the class started. I couldn't sleep again after I had that dream. I ate some pills but there's no effect for me. I wondered if those dreams were one of my old memories.

I walked through the corridor to class with my head faced the floor. Where did my memories go all this time, sigh.

I went to my seat which was near the windows at the back.

Besides me, there's other people who was first before me, it's our class-president. We rarely talk because we aren't close enough to have a conversation. Even once.

Actually, I'm the one who rarely talk with other people here, because of my personality. I rarely laugh too.

While waiting, I put my headset on and listening to some music with my eyes closed.

After a while, someone suddenly knocked my table really hard that made me wake. Geez, who's brave enough to wake me like this. I said to myself before I opened my eyes. Slowly.

I shocked by her appearance in front of my eyes but I didn't show her that I was.

"We need to talk." Jisoo said with her bag on her back. Unsurely.

ringg.. the school bell rang

I looked to the way where the sounds come from, so did she. After it ends, she looked back at me with innocent face.

"After the class is done. corridor." then she back to her sit and hung her bag beside her.

-----

Jisoo's POV

After the class ended, I immediately went to the corridor. I waited him until i felt something wrong that he won't come as I asked. In my way back, I took about 5 steps and there he is.

"What took you so long?" I asked with curiosity.

"My privacy." he answered shortly.

It was an awkward situation after that, I was speechless.

"Talk." he continued with his both arms crossed and looked away to somewhere else.

"Why.. are you avoiding me? we completely fine yesterday." I replied.

"It was yesterday, not today." again, answered with a simple answer.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"None of your bussiness."

"Why are you like this?"

"Because I am."

"Or.. Do you have a feeling for me?" I teased him.

He seemed offended by that question. And there's 3 students passing by this corridor, after they disappeared from our sight, he replied.

"No."

"Seriously why?" I whined. Then he looked annoyed.

"It's because you hugged a boy yes-" He yelled at me and cut his sentence immediately. I saw him regretting with what just he said.

"Hug?" I rolled my eyes and started to remembering who did I hug yesterday.

He avoided making eye contact with me. He just looked away and still regretting about what just happened.

Yesterday.. i hugged my aunt last night. But there's no way he saw me hugged with my aunt. He mentioned a boy, perhaps..

"Maybe it's my brother?" I laughed secretly.

"Your brother?" He looked confused.

I nodded. "Yeah my cousin. Finally I get to see him after I came back here."

"By the way, were you just jealous?" continued her.

"No." He turned away.

"Right? You're jealous?" I teased him.

"Stop it."

I chuckled. Cute.