15. Dream

This is gonna be so embarassing. At least I have to say sorry to him.

"Mian for what has happened. I didn't mean to do that." I sorried to him with a small voice.

"I get it, so eat first." He left after saying those word.

I nodded slowly.

I went to the table and sat by myself. Maybe Taekwoon's in his room, I wondered. Good for me. I guess I need to eat this fast and went home after that.

After I took one bite, I heard a footstep from behind walking to this way. It must be Taekwoon since there's no other person except him.

Yes it's him, he pulled out the chair in front of me and sat there. I felt nervous. What did he want to say at that moment. My heart was beating so fast. I had so many worry.

"Can you tell me what happened yesterday?" he asked me with a worry face.

I felt relieved when he didn't ask me about what just happened. Or else it will be so ugh.

"You passed out yesterday and I called Wonshik to bring you back." I told what happened.

"Then why are you here?"

"It's because you asked me too, right?"

"I did?"

"Yes." I answered unsurely.

He didn't asked me to stay here directly, but indirectly. And there's something happened yesterday which I can't tell him about it or he will feel bad to me. I don't want to think that again.

I continued my breakfast with my eyes pointed at the food. Taekwoon was still in front of me without saying anything.

"You really resemble my mom." He said that out of the blue.

"Ne?" I stopped my eating for a while.

"What did you say just now?" continued me.

"Both you and my mom resemble each other."

"Oh.." I didn't how to reply.

Then suddenly a door bell rang. Who would come at this hour? we turned our head to where the door located. Taekwoon glanced at me and woke from his position. He immediately went to the door.

"Why are you here at this hour?" I could hear Taekwoon voice.

"Uh.. I come to take my bag." a familiar voice.

"Your sport bag?"

"Yea, the black one." could it be Wonshik?

"I'll bring it for you."

Wonshik came in with a grey hoodie and black training pants. He saw me. He changed the way he walked to my position.

"Are you still in Taekwoon's home? You didn't go home?" asked Wonshik while looking around to make sure something. Don't have any idea what he was thinking.

"I will, after I eat my breakfast done."

He went to a sofa that was around 5 meters away from where my position was and laying there.

I should finish this quickly. I had 3 spoonful left. Before I could finish my last bite, Taekwoon brought a black sport bag down and handed it to Wonshik.

They had a little conversation with each other. I used that chance to run away from here. Taekwoon's abs still haunted my mind which made me more regretting for what I did.

Wonshik who saw me leaving at the scene stopped me from leaving by his word.

"Jisoo, are you going to leave? Wait for me." We're not close enough to say that I guess.

"Ne, I'm going to.." I replied him and looked at Taekwoon with awkward smile.

"Then Taekwoon, I'm going to leave too." He patted Taekwoon's left shoulder. He left a small smile to him.

Taekwoon replied with a slightly awkward smile while waving his hand for a second.

Taekwoon's POV

Was it a dream? I hope it was.

That I kissed a girl I like.