3. The Beginning

2 Days Later

Jisoo's POV

I was so nervous. Right now, in the morning. I was going to back to my old school which I had for 1st grade in senior high. It's just so suddenly when my uncle told me to study abroad for 1 year. I'll meet my old friends now. It's not fun, Eunji not coming back again.

At school, I am a bit 'famous'. And they like to tease me because I'm an easy target for bullying, as a joke. Of course I missed school when I was there.

Time passes so fast.. It's the last year my life will end as a high school student.

I got into a car and went through to school. I saw some students walked outside the entrance. And now the car stopped perfectly in front of the school gate.

I get down from the car and guess. Many of them shocked by my appearance, like Eunji did. I greeted them warmly and they greeted me warmly as well.

They accompanied me to the new class. They are Jaehwan, Hakyeon, Wonshik, and Bomi. It felt nice to be greeted by friends. Then Jaehwan, Hakyeon, and Wonshik left me with Bomi.

Like usual, Bomi will do 'strange' thing to me.

"hey Ji to the Soo, do you know i missed you so much??"

"Omooo, what is this?! you got darker. You must use this product!! very recommended"

"Please treat me foodd..."

"I dweam about u "

for 6 years we are friends, I still can't get used to her aegyo..

As always, after getting a boring lesson Me and Bomi went to library. I like to go to library. It's just, feel peace at it.

Bomi told me about all things happened here, even an 'unimportant' thing. It'll take a year to hear all of her story.

I chose a book and tried to read it. It was still on the first page. I read it until someone called a familiar name.

"Hey Jung Taekwoon, let's play soccer." Someone said and left him after saying those words.

"Okay." He replied and went after him.

I became blank for a while until Bomi wake me from my blankness.

"Jung Taekwoon.." I whispered to myself, as you know, I can't whisper. It'll make a big sound.

"What's wrong with Jung Taekwoon?" of course she would hear that.

"I ever heard his name somewhere.." I tried to remember it, but nothing came up. My brain become error. I need a cyborg to fix my error.

It's already lunch time, at the time I grabbed my spoon, I remembered about him. He was the man in the cafe. But why is he here? I was wondering, maybe he's a student here.

"Bomi, who is Jung Taekwoon?" I asked out of my curiosity and pretending not to know, trying not to be obvious.

"Jung Taekwoon.. he is a student here." she's always slow when it comes to a person and her answer was not as I expected.

"geez"

-------------------------

Bomi had a training after this and me, there's nothing to do. It was raining. In this summer there's a rain? world has changed. an unexpected situation.

I went around the school by myself, and went to my favourite room. Piano room. I like to play piano when I am bored. Strange, there's noone had been playing piano before in that room except me. I heard a melody sound from outside. Nice.

I entered in.

'Isn't he Jung taekwoon?'

seemed like him, his posture his hair his movement, I can tell he is him. Although we only met once.

"Are you Jung Taekwoon?" I asked bravely, and it turned up really him.

"Ne, It's me."

"Oh, Hi, we meet again." I tried to be friendly.

"Who?.." He asked unsurely.

"Don't you know me?" I was taken aback. Luckily there's only the two of us here.

"No." he answered shortly.

"Have we met before?" oh, he must be remembered, that's my thought.

"Yess." I responded quickly, hoping that he'll know me.

"Sorry, I don't remember." after saying that words, he continued his playing.

I left out from that room with a disappointment. It happened 2 days ago, but he didn't remember.

Taekwoon's POV

I stopped playing the piano after she left this room. I can't bear this. So much pain felt inside my heart. But who's she? she came telling me that we've met before. I felt this for the second time, I didn't remember the first time.

I tried to get up, but in the end, I collapsed out of sudden