22. In Relationship

We arrived at the mountain. We all got out from the bus. It's winter but in this afternoon felt so hot. I hope the sun won't be up there for long.

We all went up through the hill. It' quite tiring. I can't see Jisoo because she went first. It's no fun. I just took a photo of the scenery.

My mind felt so relaxed. Such a beautiful view. I walked faster than the others and arrived at the stop area.

I sat on a seat nearby while waiting for the others. I searched for Jisoo but didn't find her anywhere. I just played with my phone.

Suddenly someone put a warm drink on my right shoulder. It's not that hot right now. I turned back.

My heart flattered when I saw her welcomed me with a smile.

"You must be waiting for me, oppa?" she said it with her eyes directing somewhere else.

Did I hear it wrong? She called me.. oppa. It made me blushing randomly. "Wait, what did you just say?"

"It's nothing, I had to go first, byee" she rushed to her group to go back to the inn.

I can't hide this excitement, she's just random. I like it. I could not stop smiling like an idiot.

"Taekwoon! woaa you're so fast" Hakyeon yelled from afar running to him.

"It was nothing." still could not hide his excitement.

"Something good just happened to you?" Hakyeon asked with a serious face because he was tired.

"Yeah, want a drink?" Taekwoon offered his drink to Hakyeon.

"Good for you then. Sure, thanks. " he gulped until it emptied.

"Let's wait for others and then go back to the bus"

------------------------------------------------------------------

arrived?

yes just arrived, how about you?

still on the bus

tell me if you have arrived!

by the way, don't you want to call me oppa again?

"Hey, Taekwoon. Why are you so busy with your phone." asked Jaehwan who sat beside him. I hurriedly turn off my phone, do not want to get caught.

"I was checking my SNS" said me flatly.

"Hm.. okay." answered Jaehwan shortly.

However, a notification came in. It displayed Jisoo name. Jaehwan happened to see my notification. Doomed.

"Ottokajii, Jisoo??" Jaehwan said it so loudly that made everyone heard him.

"Ya, don't make a fuss!" I gave him a glare.

"Everyone! I think we have a new couple he-" Before he finished his sentence I closed his mouth with my hand. But it was late, everyone became interested of what Jaehwan said.

"Who are the new couple??" shouted someone from behind

"Tell us!" other student also curious

"Yeahh, who??"

"You guys can find it by your own" said Jaehwan as I gave him a deadly stare. I went to check her message.

stop it! so embarrassing /.\

no its not! come onn

when the times right :p
gotta go, need to prepare

alright

I had confessed my feelings, but I have not made it official. I need to do something. I searched up on google, and nothing fit me. Better I do it my own way.