8. Another

Jisoo's POV

I froze like a mannequin, avoiding making contact with him, and I chose to remain silent. So awkward. I don't know how to reply him. I was harsh to him too, his sorry made me feel more sorry to him.

After braving myself, woke from my position, I tried to speak.

"M-mian too.." I stuttered while making an eye contact for a second.

Then I lowered my head.

"It's not your fault, don't be sorry." he said after woke from his position too.

Now we're sitting facing each other. I don't know how to react and still keep my head down.

"Actually.. I have a heart-broken syndrome." He started to open his mind.

I don't believe this. I felt sorry for him to have this kind of syndrome.

"I guess you know what kind syndrome is this." He read my mind.

"Ne.." i replied with small voice.

"Do you know the reason perhaps?" asked me curiously.

"Hm.. the psychiatrist said it's related to my past, but I don't remember any of them."

"Himnae.." said me giving him strength.

Then he replied me with smile.

"Let's get back to the class." He suggested.

"Okay." I nodded.

He walked toward the door and I have to deal with my leg. It healed quite better, even though I felt a little pain.

"Are you okay?" I saw a worry in him.

"I'm okay, you can walk first." I said.

"I can't leave a girl alone."

His words made me blushed out of a sudden. I never knew this side of him.

Then we walked together to the classroom with a silent moment.

"Can we be friends?" He asked so sudden.

"Huh?" I thought for a while for this useless question.

"Of course we can, why not? we are classmate, right?" Replied me unsurely of what he said.

He smiled. I was wondering why is he like that. hmpph.

"Then, I'll change to my uniform first." He smiled. Again.

Just then I realized that his uniform's wet, because of me. I was about to stop him but it's too late. He opened his bag already and looked puzzled about his shirt.

My heart thump more faster and faster. Should I go tell him or remain silent or pretend not to or ughh. I became depressed, although it's not a big deal.

"Why does my shirt like this?" He lifted his shirt and asked me why.

"Do you know?" he asked again.

"I don't know." geez, out of my control. Keeping my facial expression.

After that I saw him slightly smiled, did he know? what a fool..

Taekwoon's POV

"Hey, do you want a soft drink? It's on me." asked her.

"Why?"

"Do you want or not?"

"I want"

"Stay there"

Then she left. I just looked outside of the window while waiting.

It's past 20 minutes since she left. What took her so long. Felt uneasy I decided to search for her.

Where did she go? geez.

Oh, there she is. but why is she hugging another tall figured man there in our school uniform with 2 cans of soft drink in her both hands.

I feel empty right now