5. Get lost

Taekwoon's POV

She left after I yelled at her. It's a reflect. I didn't know what have I done to her, even realized it. I was just can't handle my pain. I felt bad for her. It counted as third. I was told to go to the doctor to check if my condition is okay, but I thought it's nothing necessary.

Suddenly, I recalled some memory, where I gave back a wallet to someone. It's kind of a bit blurry. I can't see that 'someone' face. I admit that I have temporary amnesia since kid.

The school finished as I went out from the
room. I felt better after resting for a while. Lately, I don't have enough sleep.

The Next Day

Bomi's POV

Hey!!!Where are you??? You must be here in 5 minutes!!
-Yoon Bomi

I just wanted to do this, It's been so long. While waiting, I played random stuff in my phone.

1..2..3..10..20..30..40..50..100..200..300

Assa! It's almost beat my highscore.

Current highscore : 355
347..348..

"Bomi-ya, why don't you get in?" someone asked me, and I ignored him as I focusing on my game.

350..351..352..

"Can't you hear me?? Ya! Bomii!!" I knew he felt annoyed but still I ignored him, cause I knew it's Hakyeon.

354..355..

Then he disturbed me.

GAME OVER

"Goshh, Only one point moree." I stared at him with my eyes burning.

"Wae?" He asked as nothing happened.

"Because of you I lose!!" get annoyed with him. Then I turned around and saw Jisoo looked down. What's wrong with her?

"Hey! It's your fault ignoring me, don't blame me." I left him alone speaking to himself and ran to Jisoo.

"Jisoo-ya!" I called her name as I ran toward her. Still no answer. Then I stood right in front of her. She stopped.

"Heyhey, Aren't you listening?" I waved my hand in front of her face. But she walked away. What's wrong with her? ugh.

Wait.. She didn't look fine. Her face was pale.

"Are you okay??" I asked as i concerned at her. She nodded.

"You're really a crazy girl. Let me bring you to the clinic and I'll ask the teacher to give you a permission later." I brought her to the clinic at school through the corridor.

As we walked, There's Taekwoon in front of us, to be exact, we walk in an opposite way.

Then Jisoo lifted her head toward Taekwoon and gave him a stare as we passed each other. It's like a get lost message. Do they have a fight? that's what I was thinking when I saw Jisoo like that.

Right after that, I can see Taekwoon's pupil got larger as he was in shock and felt frightened as he saw a horrible thing.

We continued our walk. But then I heard a panting sound from behind. It must be Taekwoon's.