17. Departure

Airport 8.00 a.m

Jisoo's POV

Everyone gathered in Gimpo Airport. There's a teacher too checking if everyone already come. It's so cold outside. What I was wearing not make me warm enough.

"Jisoo-ya" I could recognize this voice, Bomi. She ran from afar with her backpack on.

"Where were you? I waited for you, dummy." I just arrived here 10 minutes ago and didn't know where she was.

"Why? Did you miss me? Now you won't because I'm here." She said in a cute sound.

"Stop it." I said with a glare. Geez.

I couldn't find Taekwoon here. It's too crowded. He must be with Wonshik.

Since it's a dosmetic flights, I could sit with Bomi. Bomi as always take the seat beside the window. I should have been faster than her. I sat in the middle. My left side was Bomi, and my right side there's none. I kind of nervous who will sit beside me. It's feel strange to have someone else sit beside me.

Waiting until everyone had their seat, I saw Taekwoon walked from the front to this way. I looked at him hoping he will see me but he just passed by. Why is he so cold?

Nevermind, I'll have my both eyes close. Just then I felt someone sit beside me. I fell asleep without knowing. Bomi slept with her cap on. It's an hour flight. I didn't know what my image like when I sleep.

Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.

I woke as soon I heard this announcement. I felt dazed and still have no idea. I think I just borrowed someone shoulder. It felt comfortamble but stiff at the same time. I yawned for once.

I slightly saw a person face on my right side. Oh, it's Taekwoon. I was not in my right mind.

"Hey, Bomi. wake up."

"No.." She hit my hand when I tried to touch her.

"Excuse me, but could you please straighten your seat?" Asked the stewardess to Bomi.

"Bomi-ya." Then she left checking other passengers.

I was fully awake then, and just realized there's Taekwoon beside me.

"Candy?" Suddenly he offered me a candy. I took it and opened the wrapper until the candy flew away. No..

"Want another one?" I looked at his innocent eyes and answer with a small yes. This time he opened the wrapper. I replied with an awkward smile.

The plane landed successfully. We arrived at the airport and took our baggage. We all walked to the bus and put our baggage there. We will stay in an inn for 2 nights.

We arrived at the location and it's nice. Surrounded by green.

We got a free time for a while. I left alone because Bomi went to fix her messy hair and make up. I decided to have a walk there.

I walked to a plant and observe it closely. There's a thing that caught my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" someone asked. Wonshik.

"Oh, it's Wonshik. It is cute, doesn't it?" I pointed to it.

"What is that?" little disgusted.

"It's a lava. Huh, larva? or lava?" not sure.

"It's larva." He laughed.

"My bad."

"By the way.."

"Yea?"

"It does look like you, am I right?"

"What? No way.. why would you compare me with this thing."

"I can't believe this, you look like a larva." I burst into a laughter. He's speechless.

I gave a thumbs up to him.