21. Day Two

Jisoo's POV

The next morning 5:45 a.m.

I woke earlier than the others, slowly get down from the bunk bed. I used the upper bed while Bomi used one below me. I saw Bomi, she slept with her mouth open. Then I went to the bathroom to wash and brush teeth. After done, I went to turn on my phone.

Better tidy up the bed. I folded up the blanket and put it above the pillow. Then went back to my phone. It showed 5:54 a.m. What's the schedule for today? I wondered. They didn't give us a schedule but we were told to bring a flashlight and a long sleeve clothes if can and comfy pants.

I checked my SNS to see the newest update of my bias. Shouted in happiness knowing that they will have a comeback soon. It said that the photo teaser will be released the next day. While busy checking my phone, suddenly a loud noise heard from outside. It sounded like a siren. I was shocked that they would do something like this on our first morning.

It didn't stop until 1 minute end. It hurt my ears. Girls in my room all woke up feel annoyed. One of them yawning loudly, one of them stretching and another one went back to sleep, Bomi. Before I wanted to wake Bomi up, there's an announcement to gather in the hall in 5 minutes. If not they will get punished.

We all went to the hall as quickly as we can, but it's to crowded. We can't run. Finally we arrived on time. We'll have an exercise together. I complained inside. It will end soon so it's okay, I said to myself. Bomi was beside me and another person on the other side. Before It started, that another person switched place with someone.

"Jisoo-ya." He whispered.

I looked at him, it's Taekwoon. "Oh hi, you switched?"

"Yes." He smiled and I can't hold my smile too.

"I don't want to be separated from you." Those words came out from Taekwoon's. What's gotten into him. It's not Taekwoon that I know. I just smiled unbelievably.

Then we started the exercise. We followed their instruction. I was happy because Taekwoon was beside me. I can follow the morning activity at ease.

It finished for around 20 minutes and we have to go back to wash and eat breakfast. They gave us bread for breakfast. It's enough to fill our empty stomach.

"Taekwoon-ah, I will go back first. see you later." I waved to him after finished eating bread. We're told to gather again at 08.30. We had quite a long time to prepare ourselves. We still had no idea what will we do later. From what I heard, we will go to the beach in the evening.

---

Taekwoon's POV

Just as told, I was waiting for my turn to shower. While waiting, I opened my phone. I went to see the photos that I took yesterday. It's the scenery, then Jisoo's. I stared for quite long. I was mesmerised. It didn't last long because the guy who just showered told that he's done.

While showering, this thought came across me. That I'm lucky there's Jisoo here, or I can't enjoy this trip.

Just as told, we gathered at an assigned place. I hope we won't do games or activities that make us tired. But it turned out we will play some games again. I didn't saw Jisoo here, where's she? I asked myself. It can't be helped but I had to play the games. I sweated a lot, the heat from the sun is no joke. My skin was burning. Usually my cheeks become red like a tomato.

After the games end, we're given a time to rest and then we will have to go to a famous mountain here under the blazing sun. It was cold yet hot at the same time. I wore my red cap and my favourite hoodie, it's going to be very hot. Before going into bus, I saw Jisoo near there. I walked approaching her.

"What are you doing here?" asked me curiously.

"I'm helping the teachers."

"Box?" I asked again when saw a box beside her.

"Yes." She answered while looking at the box for a while. Then she quietly laughed.

"I have to move this box to the bus. It's a box of mineral water." She continued and laughed again. Why's she..

"Let me help you." Those word came out naturally. I was feeling offended by her. Why would she.

"Will you? It's the last one and I'm done." now she's holding her laugh. I took the box and carried it to the bus.

"Why are you laughing like that?" I felt uncomfortable.

"It's because you're cute with those red cheeks." She pinched my left cheek while saying that. She's the first girl treating me like a child, except when I was young.

"By the way, where were you when we played the games? I didn't see you anywhere."

"I was called by the teachers." She slightly pointed to the bus with her eyes when she answered.

"Okay then, see you later. We have to get on the bus." continued her. We have to part again since we got a different bus.