Chapter 1 - Crazy Fans & Dumb Accidents

Dedicated to Brachacha, the bestest girl in the world. Thanks for everything (: ♥

Hey readers (:

Before you start reading, I want to give you a little heads-up. This story was initially written for Twitter. Yes, I'm one of those crazy girls best known as "beliebers". So, this story is a Bieber Love Story. I'm well aware that I'm not on Twitter here and that not everyone who reads this will technically like Justin Bieber. I'm telling you right now, you don't have to like Justin to like this story. Trust me, I've given this story to a lot of Bieber haters, and although they were reluctant to start reading it and had plenty of comments about my choice of lead character, they did enjoy reading it. If you want, change Justin Bieber to whoever you like; whether it be Taylor Lautner, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Reynolds, whoever. The story doesn't revolve around him, it revolves around the girl. So I hope you don't see the words "Justin Bieber" and automatically exit this story. I really appreciate it to those who decided to read it :)

Enjoy! ♥

~~~

"STOP TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BEAVER!" I yelled. She just wouldn't SHUT. UP.

"IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER, AND HE'S AMAZING!!" My best friend, Acadia, shot back.

I seriously don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with this kid! He's just a regular, horny, 16 year old boy. Go to any high school and you'll find HUNDREDS like him. I can't wait until he leaves Montreal, so that my friend can finally go back to not being as crazed over him.

"Look, I'm going for a walk. I need to escape your crazy Bieber Fever." I said as I pulled on my purple long sleeved hoodie and hat. Acadia rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room. I opened the front door and was shocked by all the rain that was suddenly pouring from the sky. I sighed and pulled my hoodie over my head, then ran the few blocks to my house.

When I got in, my mom sat in the kitchen, reading cookbooks and trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

"Sasha, can you please run over to the store and pick up some coconut butter?" she asked when she saw me.

My mom enjoys using odd ingredients in her cooking. Good thing I'm not a picky eater!

"Sure, Mom. Lemme just get changed into something a little more, um, waterproof." I ran up the stairs to my tiny bedroom. The bright purple walls and stereo instantly put me in a good mood, so I blasted the radio and danced around while getting changed.

"LOOKS LIKE BIEBER FEVER HAS OFFICIALLY HIT MONTREAL!" came the announcer's voice as Usher's 'Dj Got Us Fallin' in Love" came to an end. "The Biebs was just spotted in the downtown area! So all you Beliebers out there, you might want to go get him!"

"UGH!" I groaned and shut the radio off. THERE'S NO ESCAPING THE BIEBER MADNESS.

20 minutes later, I found myself back outside, running to the closest Maxi's in the rain. We didn't live in downtown Montreal, but I swear, I heard all those crazed fans screaming from a mile away! I wondered how Mr. Bieber wasn't deaf yet from hearing that every night. I finally made it to the Maxi's, and the place was nearly empty. I went to the canned food section and grabbed the coconut butter. Then I ran over to the chip aisle and snagged a big bag of Dorito's All Nighter Cheeseburger Chips. Maybe the super loud crunching of the chips could drown out the HORRIBLE sound of all those ANNOYING Beliebers!

My phone started to ring, so I put down some of my groceries and checked my texts. Acadia had just sent me a message. "Look, I'm sorry. Please come back to my house. I have Karate Kid and caramel corn!! ;)"

I smiled at my phone. Acadia always knew exactly what i needed. I texted back: "Alls good :) see you in a few! Make sure to double that order of caramel corn, I need A LOT of it!".

I got out of the Maxi's and made my way over to the crosswalk. Wow, the rain was coming down HARD. The light changed from that little "Don't walk" hand to the "Walk" person. I started to cross. My bag of chips slipped out of my hand, so I bent down to pick it up. Suddenly, I heard tires squeal, and the world went black...