Chapter 28: Positive

Riley's P.O.V.

"Em this can't be happening... I-I'm pregnant".

"Moms gonna kill me", I cry as I sit down on the sofa with the test in my hand.

"Sssh, it'll be okay Riley, everything will be alright". Emily says.

"NO IT WONT. IM PREGNANT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD THIS IS? IM TOO YOUNG. ONE STUPID MISTAKE AND NOW I HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. IM DONE EMILY... MY WHOLE LIFE IS RUINED".

Emily's P.O.V.

I have actually never seen Riley this upset, not even during the whole James incident.

"Okay Riley, but will you at least stop yelling"?

She takes a deep breathe before siting down on the sofa beside me and muttering "Sorry".

"It's okay... Look I know this whole situation is al lot for you to handle, but you need to understand you can't be so stressed, especially in this situation... And as for your mom... Well... For all I now is that she is a very understanding person, and I'm sure she'll understand".

It's been a while since I accepted Riley's mom, even though she can't replace my mom, for me personally, I still find her really nice and understanding.

"Look... You need to tell him", I suggest.

"What"?

"You. Need. To. Tell. James". I say slowly.

"No... I can't... I-I". She wouldn't talk after that.

"Why not? It's his responsibility too", she seriously can't keep this a secret, especially from James. Who is literally the father of the child.

"I can't... Because... B-Because, I can't ruin his life". Is she being serious?

"SERIOUSLY RILEY, AFTER ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED THIS IS WHAT YOUR MOST WORRIED ABOUT. THE FACT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO RUIN HIS LIFE. WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT JERK. HE IS AN ASSHOLE, A MANWHORE, A -"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM", Riley interrupts me. I can't believe she love him. I sit back down beside Riley. The situation is not getting any better.

"I'm sorry", I say.

"It's okay", she says in whisper.

"So you really love him"? I ask.

"Yep... I tried so many time to not think about him and move on... But I just can't".

"I understand Riley", I really do. I use to like this really hot guy, and at one point I thought I loved him but he didn't love me back. So I ended up moving on, but not 3 years later.

"I think we should just have a small movie marathon and some ice cream",
She totally need to calm down and relax.

Hey readers,

I know small chapter. But don't worry next update will be a bit longer chapter.

Sorry for those who wanted it to be negative. But the book only has a few chapters left, so this new problem will lead to some type of new twist.

Coming up in the next chapter: James getting the pictures from Amanda.

Not edited

Vote

Comment

Please