Chapter 14 - He's In My Room

Edited 10/23/15

( It's 12:30am at night and Riley is sleeping)

Riley's P.O.V

I suddenly wake up when I hear a banging noise coming from outside of my window.

I get up and see a dark figure of someone standing outside my window. At first I'm a bit scared to go check who it is but as soon as that person gets closer to the window I realize it's James, so I open it.

Riley: "What are you doing here?? It's midnight." I get really surprised.

James: "Can I come in first? It's raining a lot."

Riley:"Yeah... Sure."

I let him inside my room and get him a towel so he can dry himself. "So why exactly are you here?"

James: "Well... I kind of got in an argument with my parents and I couldn't stand staying in my house."

Riley: "Arguing about what?"

James: "My math marks are dropping and if I don't being my grades up, they're not allowing me to audition for The Next Step Studio and I really want to make the team so I can go to Nationals."

Riley: "Well if your having trouble with math... I can maybe tutor you.

James: "Really?"

Riley: "Of course. Plus I'm pretty good in math if I do say so myself," I take on step closer to him, putting my hands on my hips.

We start laughing and then I feel James' hand on top of my hand. We stare at each other until he finally speaks up.

James: "Look Riley... I need to tell you something... I really like you."

As soon as James tells me he likes me... I mean it's a awesome feeling and I'm full of joy. So I decide I should tell him I like him too.

Riley: "I really like you too."

James: "To be honest... this was another reason I came here."

Riley: "Well I'm glad you did and about what happened earlier... Do you maybe... Want to do it again?"

Without saying anything James pulls me closer to him while connecting his lips with my lips.

It felt amazing. I wrap my hands around his neck while he has his hands around my waist, pulling me closer and closer as we kiss.
I wrap my legs around his hip while he holds my thighs, so I don't fall.
He carries me to my bed without breaking the kiss.
He lies me down gently and I start taking his shirts off.
He breaks the kiss and stands up, taking his shirt completely off.
I move to the middle of the bed and James climbs up on me.
I may have started blushing when I saw James 6- pack. I couldn't help looking at them.

James: "I'm guessing you like what you see?" He smirks.

I kiss him again as a 'Yes'.

We continue kissing and after a while James takes my tank top off and starts trailing down kisses, starting from my neck, chest and than down to my stomach.

Once he comes back and we connect our lips, we roll over.
Making me on top of him and I start kissing him even harder.
I start unbuttoning his jeans while we continue kissing.

James: "Are... you... sure about this..?" He mumbles while we kiss.

Riley: "Yes," I say with confidence.

He takes of my pajama shorts and starts sucking on my neck and I know that soon enough we'll be completely naked.

Emily's P.O.V

I'm in my room and I hear some talking coming from Riley's room. I'm pretty sure that my dad is sleeping since he has work tomorrow but I'm sure that I can hear some guys voice coming from Riley's room.

I decide to check it out so I walk out of my room and slowly make my way to Riley's room.

I stand outside of Riley's room door and I hear her moaning loudly. I open the door slowly, luckily she didn't hear and when I take a peak inside I'm shocked. Riley is in bed with some guy. I can't believe her. I can't see the guys face since he was laying on top of Riley, but I know that this would be a perfect way to get Riley in trouble. Serious trouble.

I run towards my dad's room and try waking him up.

Emily: "Dad. Dad! Wake up. You need to see this."

He grumbles but stands up. I grab my dad's hand and drag him towards Riley's room.

Mr. Beaton: "What's the matter Emily? Why are you taking me to Riley's room? She's probably sleeping."

Emily: "Oh, she's sleeping alright.."

'With someone,' I say to myself.

We reach Riley's room and I open the door fully and see...