Chapter 1: Own Sweet Paradise

Hey guys...new part is up..plse comment n vote on this one..just like u did fr the previous one... we need readers...thnks to @bollywoodobsessed fr the stry cover..thnx so much ❤❤❤❤
I woke up with a start. As usual I was late for my lecture. Thanks to Raj! We always stayed up late at my place or his and then the next day I would be late. Stayed up- talking; not anything else.

He thought he needed to think a lot before deflowering me. So no sex!

I got up looking at his pretty face. He looked so calm while he slept. He always wrapped his hand around my waist while he slept.

We were in a relationship for 5 months but it seemed like forever. I knew he loved me more than I did and that's what I loved about him. We were in our own sweet paradise.

I woke him up by kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning" I said in a cheerful voice.

"Morning, my angel" he said cupping my face. He looked handsome as always, especially in the morning. Before I could get distracted, I said "I need to go. I am already late."

I got dressed and left for college after bidding him good bye. He would leave after getting dressed. Since it was his father's company, he could to office any time and leave anytime.

Rohan waited for me below my apartment as usual. I rushed into the car and told him "I am so sorry that I am late." He said "you're always late when you're with Raj."

I didn't say anything. Things were getting normal for us. He pretended that he was fine with me being with his elder brother but he wasn't, not yet. I knew I screwed up things when I kissed him, but Raj and I had gotten over it.

Rohan and I had a talk after I decided to be with Raj. I told him calmly "I know I made a mistake by kissing you and gave you hope. But I can't leave Raj because he loves me way too much. He changed for me and even after I kissed you, he left it in my hands to choose. I love you too but as a friend and I mistook it as something else. I am really sorry Rohan."

He responded by saying only a bit. He had said "It's okay. I can't change your thinking but I can definitely hope. I don't think I can ever love someone else. It's going to be only you, no one else."

I told him then "Time will make things fine. I am always there for you as a friend."

We reached college and I met up with Jai, Aditi and Meera. Jai was in a complicated relationship with Abhishek, Alia was single but ready to mingle and Meera wasn't interested to be in a relationship with anyone.

We all sat for the lecture. Since it was the first day after the Diwali break, there was only one lecture. We all went out for lunch at a restaurant near college. Piyush joined in as well but the weird thing was that he was dating Natasha-Rohan's ex-girlfriend.

They didn't even look good together, no idea how they got along.

It was shocking for us all when we first found out, Rohan especially but he was happy for her. None of us liked her though.

We all were chatting about the Diwali celebrations and I said "Raj gave me an amazing pendent for Diwali."

Meera asked "What did Rohan give you?"

I looked at Rohan and he said "I gave her a custom made dress while she gave me a watch."

I looked at him with a smile on my face as I played with the 'Me and You' band on my finger Rohan had given me on my birthday. I always wore it on my finger.

Rohan was my best friend and he always would be. I tried finding a girlfriend for him, introducing him to some of my good friends but he never showed interest no matter how hard I tried.

Jai said putting his arm around my shoulder "I gave baby doll the best gift. I gave her sweets which I made myself."

I placed a hand on his thigh and said looking at Jai "You are the sweetest!"

Alia spoke in between "I envy you, Tina. You have Raj, Jai and Rohan always around you. You are so lucky!"

Before I could say anything, Natasha who sat beside Piyush taunted "Yeah. Such a complicated life. All of them are crazy for you."

There was an awkward silence. I said raising my eye brow "I have people who care for me which is difficult to find. I don't think you have many such people around, Natasha."

Lunch continued swiftly and all of us chipped in to pay the bill. Rohan, Jai and I got in the same car to go to Rohan's place to hang around while the rest of them went out for a movie which we had already seen.

We came back in Rohan's car with Rohan and me on the front seat and Jai sitting behind. The moment we arrived back, there was paparazzi around his home which was unusual unless there was some new stuff happening around.

Our car crawled its way through the crowd of the paparazzi gathered outside his home and suddenly the google update on my phone regarding Raj pinged.

I froze the moment I read the update. It said a girl named Alisha claimed that she was pregnant with Raj's child. The update read as follows:

Raj Singhania, the famous play boy of the town who is dating socialite Tina Malhotra is believed to be the father of the child model Alisha Roy is pregnant with. Our sources say, Alisha wants to file a paternity suit against Raj if he denies to be involved with her. Raj Singhania refused to comment on the matter. Wait till the truth is out. Keep reading this space for more updates.

My face turned white reading it. I was gobsmacked and Rohan and Jai kept on asking me but I was too shocked to say anything.

I got a call. It was Raj. I picked up but didn't say anything.

He said in a worried tone "Tina, where are you? We need to talk."

I said in a hesitated voice "I am outside your home. I came here with Rohan and Jai."

"Stay there. I will be there in 10 minutes. Do not go anywhere. I need to tell you something" he said and kept the phone.

What the hell was he going to say? I feared that this piece of news was true. Was it? How was I supposed to react to this? Did my boyfriend get a girl pregnant? Was there any truth to the news update?

I ran to his room to avoid questions from Rohan and Jai and closed the door. All I could do was wait until he came back to me and answered.