Chapter 16:Its Time To Sleep Over It

Hey guys..here is anothr chptr fr u...ws late to write so plse bear with me..enjoy reading this one... need votes fr "The Three Way Love"...so plse share it....n comment on thid one. ...i wrote it on my boliday so plse forgive the glitches

We walked downstairs together for dinner. Jai totally ruined the moment.

Rohan held my hand and we walked. The moment our parents were in view he left my hand and we walked together.

He was smiling looking at me continuously. We took the vacant places on the dinner table.

I sat in between Raj and Jai and Rohan sat right opposite to me.

Margaret served us dinner. We started eating when I noticed Raj already wore the cufflinks I gifted him.

I took his hand looking at the cufflinks and I told him " You wore it already. Suits you."

He was having a drink, no idea what. He said taking away his hand "Anything you bring is perfect for me. You are too perfect."

I said with a million watt smile " Thank you." Rohan was talking to Jai and our parents were involved in their own conversation.

Raj sipped his drink and said "I wish I could have you. These gifts are nothing in front of you."

I almost choked. I drank an entire glass of water in one sip. I guess Raj was a bit tipsy due to drinking.

He never spoke that way before since our breakup. He seemed too comfortable.

I said in a low voice "What are you intending to say Raj?"

He whispered after chewing the morsel of food "I still love you and I find it difficult to be without you."

I felt paralysed for a minute. Thank god he was whispering otherwise it wouldn't be good if Rohan would have heard.

I told him clearly "Let's talk about this later."

I was thinking about what he said throughout dinner. He seemed to behave differently. Was he lying to me about how he felt all this time?

It was clear he wasn't over us. After dinner, our parents went for a glass of wine in uncle's study.

Rohan got up and waited for me to follow him when I said "I'll see you in a while in your room. Go ahead."

Jai and Rohan walked away towards Rohan's room.

Raj was looking at me and I asked him striaghtly "What is with you Raj?"

He said finsihing the last sip of his drink "I told you how I felt Tina. I wanted to avoid telling you but I couldn't hold it inside anymore."

I didn't know how to respond to him. He continued "I tried to sleep over it but I couldn't. It didn't feel right."

I asked him in a low voice "Why didn't you tell me before?"

He said "I saw you are happy with Rohan more than you are with me. You don't have to deal with shitty stuff with him."

I was dumbstruck as I sat there listening to him.

He was a bit tipsy but I could see it in his eyes he was telling the truth.

I told him "Please don't say this."

He said before I could say anything else "The worst is that your with my little brother so I don't want to mess things up with anyone."

He paused for a second and continued " Is he fine with our past? Does he know all about us?"

I was totally affected by what he said. I said in a barely audible voice "Why are you talking about him?"

He said in a calm voice "Because if it wasn't for my brother, I would get you back in any condition. You changed me for good and I wanted it to be that way."

It was so unexpected to hear so much from him. But I felt guilty because I was the reason he had become that way.

He spoke his heart out and I was the reason for him being in that state.

My eyes were almost filled with tears. He said "You don't need to cry. It's fine."

He took out his phone and called someone and said "Can you meet me at the hotel now?....Hmmm...Thanks Liala."

He said "I think its time to sleep over it" and he walked away.

I wiped my tears and sat there to gather myself up. He was going to sleep with another girl to get over us at his fuck-pad.

That I didn't like. He was getting back to being what he was before we met.

After freshening up, I walked into Rohan's room. Raj and Jai were chit chatting and drinking too.

Jai said the moment I entered the room "Do you want me to leave? Need some privacy time both of you."

Rohan was smiling looking at me but I was still zoned out thinking about Raj. I was worried for him.

I told Jai in a low voice "Can you wait for me? I need to talk to Rohan for a while."

I sat on Rohan's bed and continued "We both can go back home together since I have no clue how long my parents would be staying."

Jai walked out of the room and Rohan was looking at me. He came and sat next to me.

I thought about telling him about Raj but I had no idea how he would react. They had recently patched up after a bitchy ex-girlfriend trouble.

So I decided not to tell anything. Rohan said in a mishievous tone "If you want,you can stay."

I could recall Raj's words about Rohan knowing about us.

Rohan was in a good mood. He took my hand in his and started kissing the fingertips and slowly moved on upto my upper arm.

His lips were soft and warm. He laid delicate kisses on my neck and I closed my eyes.

I was in no mood. He kissed me but I didnt kiss him back. He asked me "Is something wrong?"

I nodded my head from side to side. He kissed me again and this time I kissed him back and let him take the lead.

I jerked away from him and told him "I need to go. Jai is waiting for me."

He said laying kisses on my neck "Is there no way I can persuade you to stay?"

I said getting up from his bed "No."
I walked from his room til lthe livign room along with him where Jai was waiitng for me.

Jai said "Done so soon?"

I gave him the shut-the-fuck-up-look. Rohan bid us good bye and we sat into Jai's car.

I told Jai "Jai, we are not going home. We are gojng to the Le Meridian hotel now."

He asked "Why but?"

I replied in a low voice "Because there is someone I need to talk to."

He drove as I thought how would I convince Raj to not return to being his own old self.