Chapter 13: Who's Telling you to Abstain?

Hey guys..m strting anthr stry called "It All Started with a Threesome!"...its a new kind of try...so plse chck it out..n vote fr it... m sure if u like my work..ulll like it
N vote n comment too❤❤

I got dressed quickly before mum would come home. Mum was quite punctual. When she meant 9, she was there by 9.

I opened the door for her. She walked in with Arjun. Arjun gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "I saw him leave dear. Did he stay here for the night?"

I was gobsmacked. I stood like a statue and he continued "Thank god mom didn't see him. We will have a talk about this later."

I knew I was going to get a scolding from Arjun. Mum hugged me tightly and asked me "How are you? I wish I could see you more often."

I replied with a grin "You can if you wish to." I knew I was a bit rude but it was the truth. She could stay with me but she didn't.

Before Arjun would wait for mum to go out again or sleep so that he could grill me, I choose to run out of home. I said in a calm voice "I am leaving for college mum. I'll see you for lunch. We can go out together."

I walked out of home and on my way to college. I didn't call Rohan. I called up Jai to pick me up and as always he came by.

I sat in his car as he started driving. I blurted out the moment he gave me a look. I knew Rohan must have told him that he was at my place.

I said in a low voice "I kissed him. I couldn't help myself. I think when I am with him, I forget about everything. About all the mess."

Before he could reply, I got a text from Raj.

Raj: Can we meet? I need to talk to you.

I knew I couldn't refuse him and I wanted to meet him. So I replied instantly.

Jai said on top of his voice to gain my attention "You what? Again? So what does this mean?"

Me: How about coffee at 5?

His reply was quick.

Raj: Fine.

Jai said giving me a look "Excuse me. I am waiting for an answer, baby doll. Please tell me you're not trying to sail in two boats."

I said looking at him "No I am not. I just told you what I felt. And I am going to tell Raj too. I think I need to take things slow with Rohan. I don't want him to have high hope until I am sure and I don't want Raj to wait for me because of my confused mind."

I paused for a minute and continued as he looked at me for a second and his eyes were back on the road "I think the first time I kissed him when I was with Raj, I should have understood there was something between us. But I don't want to tag our relationship."

He asked me "So what are you intending?"

I replied in a calm voice "That I will speak to Raj and tell him how I think about Rohan and if he is fine with it, only then I will speak to Rohan."

He said "You think Raj will listen to you? I am glad that you're at least aware of what you're doing."

I said in a nervous tone "I hope he understands me."

We reached college and sat for two lectures. Rohan didn't come to college. I went for lunch with mum where she questioned me about my break up with Raj.

I replied her with a grin "Mum I don't want to talk about it."

I got a text from Rohan saying