Chapter 15:Kiss Me Underneath The Mistletoe

Hey guys...another chapter for u..need help to share my story "The Three Way Love" please help me to gain more readers...its a request...this is a small chptr but i was in a mood to write.. so i wrote it..

I was lying around at home hours before Christmas when dad came home. I went and clung onto him like a 5 year old.

Dad said with a smile "I think if you stay like that my back might break." I broke away from the hug. Dad came from his NY trip.

I sat chit chatting with dad and mom joined us too for an hour and a half hour and I realized I had to dress up for dinner. I usually attended mid night mass with my dad and mom.

I told dad "I think I should get ready now. You should also freshen up. We need to go to Mount Mary's for mass."

He said with a smile "I missed you a lot, lil girl. Yeah, get ready now. I now you will take more than an hour."

I said as I started walking into my room "I won't take that long, dad."

When I started dressing up, I got a call from Rohan "Hey, what's up?"

I knew I was getting late so I told him straightly "I am getting late for mass, Rohan. I'll see you at your place after mass."

He said "Fine" and cut the call. I think I put him off so he cut the call. Shit! I thought I would explain it to him when I met him.

Mum and dad waited for me as I walked into the living room in my short red dress. Dad said "You look like an angel, sweety. Now let's go."

We went to the church and Arjun joined us there. I asked him "Where were you all this time?"

He replied "With a friend." I ignored it for the moment because I was distracted by Rohan who just appeared out of nowhere in a black tux.

I was literally gawking at him, he looked too handsome. I asked him with a shocked expression "How come you're here?" He came for me.

He said with a grin "I called you up to inform you I would be joining you and you just kept the call."

He paused for a moment and said "there are a thousand words running through my mind now, but I am going to settle with charming. You look pretty."

Before I could say anything, he walked up to my parents and greeted them while Arjun gave me a look. He knew something was brewing up between Rohan and me.

My parents started chatting with him until the mass started. He came and stood next to me throughout. I was feeling bad for putting him off but I knew he would be fine in a while.

After the mass, I wished him "Merry Christmas." After the mass, all of us headed to his home. Dad and mum drove in their car while Arjun and I joined Rohan.

Thanks to Arjun, I couldn't speak properly to Rohan. It was a silent journey. Arjun was into his phone but he was waiting for me to speak but I didn't, instead I was looking at Rohan throughout.

He was looking too sexy. I asked Rohan "Hey, is Jai coming or no?"

He said calmly "Yeah he is. He is coming with Meera and her parents." We reached at his place and Arjun went in while I waited for him to leave.

I told Rohan facing him "I had no clue you were coming."

He said immediately looking at me with the slightest smile "It's fine. Merry Christmas. I am still waiting for my gift."

I told him "I thought you were angry. Shit!"

He said smiling "I can't be. At least for a longer while. Let's go inside now." I met his parents and Raj and wished them all. My parents were there before us.

The gifts were already brought to his place. All of us exchanged gifts. I gave Jai and Meera the gifts. Raj came to me and gave me a box.

I opened it to find a LV bag. I hugged him and said "Thanks so much. I hope you like my gift too." He opened the box to find a set of Swarovski cufflinks.

He said with a smile "You know I would like anything you give. By the way, how's your finger now? Too much of baking huh?"

I said with a slight giggle "Totally fine." I noticed his tie was a bit crooked so I set it straight. He said politely "Thanks."

Rohan was waiting for me to give him the gift. I knew he was a bad at waiting so he pulled me aside and asked me "Aren't you giving me anything?"

I told him picking up the box from the set of boxes and told him "Here." He unwrapped it quite quickly and opened the box to find a Rado watch engraved 'Love.'

He looked at it and looked at me and was smiling. There were people around.

So he pulled me aside before dinner could start and took me to the terrace-that was our spot. The terrace was lit up with twinkling lights all over and a mistletoe.

I told him with a happy expression "This is perfect. Rohan.... Thanks."

He came close to me and held my face and said "I love you. A lot more than you can imagine."

He gave me a peck on the cheek and I told him "Is it always going to me to kiss you or would you ever initiate it? We are already under the mistletoe. What are you waiting for?"

He said with a million watt smile "I don't think I would ever kiss you unless you want me to..." Before he could utter any other word, I wrapped my arms around him & kissed him.

His lips were soft. His hand was on my waist. It was a sweet romantic moment.

But the moment wouldn't be ruined if Jai wouldn't come in calling out for Rohan. I broke away from Rohan and Jai said "When you're done, just come for dinner." And he just walked away.

I looked at Rohan and gave him a smile as we walked down for dinner.