Chapter 8: I want you.I trust you.

Hey guys..another chptr..SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHPTR...plse dont mind...u cn skip it if u wnt...dont forget to comment ..n vote..n plse dont jump to conslusions with which bro she would be....just enjoy reading....both the guys hve equal chnces to get the girl yet!
Please chck out this song if u hvnt..its stuck in my head..love it! ❤ Maroon5

It was dinner time. I had dinner with Rohan and Jai was there too. I was feeling anxious because of Raj. I wanted to see him but I didn't feel like leaving Rohan alone.

I called up Raj and he picked up. His voice was a bit soothing to hear. I asked him "What are you doing?"

He responded "Nothing much. Drinking at home."

I said in a low voice "You usually don't drink on weekdays. Tensed?"

I could understand that from his voice. He said "Yeah. A bit. Can I see you?"

I wanted to see him desperately. None of us knew what would happen after the paternity test results would come. At least I couldn't imagine what would happen to us.

But at that moment, I wanted to forget all about it. I wanted to be with him. And forget about tomorrow.

I told Raj "Hold on for a minute." I called out to Jai who came outside the room and asked him "Can you be here with Rohan till late? I need to go to meet Raj."

He asked me with an evil smile "Staying for the night?"

I said "I want to but I can't. Rohan needs me. I'll be back till mid night."

And I got back on the phone with Raj. I told him "So when are you picking me up?"

He replied instantly "I'll be there in 15. See you Angel."

He came to pick me up and I went after I bid good bye to Rohan. He was a bit sad that I was going but I needed to be with Raj, it could be our last time together.

I asked Raj as I got in the car "You shouldn't drink and drive, you know that right? Get out. I'll drive."

He got out quietly and got in from the other side and I settled on the driver's seat. The moment we got out of the hospital parking, we were snapped. I felt blind for a second due to the constant flashes.

He said "I am sick and tired of these guys. They never leave me alone."

I said as I drove out slowly avoiding to hit any of them "I can understand. If these guys wouldn't be there, this matter wouldn't be so hyped."

He didn't say anything. I drove out on the road and I told him "Let's go to my place."

He agreed. He said "You know I love you right? More than anything in the world. I wish things were a bit different."

I interrupted and said "We can't change things. But I can say this confidently. I love you."

He said as I kept on driving avoiding looking at his face "I need to tell you something important, for our own good. But not now. Let's keep that for later."

I told him "Tell me now."

He avoided answering till we reached my apartment. We got into the lift. It was just us. I asked him again "Why are you not telling me?"

He held my face and within the spur of a second his lips were on mine. I felt good and I needed it too. He seemed a bit desperate and needy but I gave in. His lips were warm ad his hands were automatically all over me.

My hands were in his hair, gently tugging. The lift stopped on the penthouse floor. We got out. I hurriedly opened the door and both of us got in.

He held me again and I kissed him again, wanting him. We both fell on the couch. He was on top of me. He said "I wish we stay this way forever. I love you."