Chapter 22: The End

hey guys this is the last chapter...so aftr this plse support my new story "It All Started With a Threesome" m sure ull like it... i know some of you didnt like the ending and some of you did...but it was going to be one..i couldnt possibly keep them with both... and the perfect one dsnt mean flawless it means being "you"

 He walked towards me with a grin and wished me good morning. I greeted him back.

 He walked along with me towards the dining room and we sat there right opposite to each other. I spoke before he could say anything "Raj I know I screwed things up, a lot but I am sorry for that. You will always be my first love and no one can change that. Not even Rohan."

 He said in a low voice "It's nice to hear that. Look I also wanted to apologize for what i did yesterday. I am sorry. It all just came out suddenly. But now it's done."

 I asked him "You will be able to let go right? I am always here for you."

 He said "Yes.... with time... you must be the craziest girl I have ever met till date..."

 I said with a slight smile "And you are the most charming playboy I have ever known..."

 I continued in a low voice "I know I caused all this problem. But you know we are worlds apart. You're the perfect businessman and I am just an immature student."

 He said "I can understand. You don't have to explain yourself."

 I asked him "What did Rohan tell you?"

 He replied with a smile bending forward placing his hands on the table "He told me that you wanted to be with him and he wanted you and he asked me if there was any problem or issue since we were together earlier.."

I asked him immediately "And what did you say?"

He replied in a calm voice "I told him even he would be momentarily angry if he were in my place but that would mean I would be against it. We don't live in the 19th century. That was just my anger and it's gone."

He paused for a moment and continued "I can say you changed me for good and I am indebted to you for that. Thanks so much. You touched my life in a very short period of time."

I replied instantly "I care for you and I always will. You know I wouldn't let you go the wrong way. Your too good to be with me. I am sure you will get someone better."

He said with a grin "I hope I do. But right now I am getting late for a meeting. So i' ll take your leave."

He got up and I got up along with him and I walked towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back and he moved away. He walked away and I stood there.

Rohan's mum came to the kitchen while I was about to go. She gave me a million watt smile.

She walked towards me and asked me "Had a peaceful sleep?"

I plastered an awkward smile on my face. She said "It's fine. You don't need to feel uncomfortable. Honestly speaking, both of you look great together."

I told aunty "Aunty, my parents don't know about Rohan yet."

She replied "I won't tell them. I guess you will tell them when you're sure. I can tell looking at my boy, he loves you a lot. I feel bad for Raj but he will be fine soon."

Rohan entered into the kitchen looking out for me and gave me a peck while aunty watched and I had a shy expression on. He said "Mum we gotta go to college. So bye."

 He literally pulled me out of there and we went towards the car. We sat in the car and he drove me to college. 

From that day on, we always stayed together no matter what obstacle came our way. It was a crazy journey that began when I first met both of them and it had every emotion and every experience and some moments I would forever cherish. 

EPILOGUE:( after 7 years)

We were all sitting together in the living room of our new home in London. We shifted there since Rohan's dad opened a branch of their firm there and even helped him with the company.

 Rohan and I were married for 2 years now and expecting our first child soon. Rohan always took care of me. he was awake before I would be and make breakfast for me. He had learnt cooking.

  He slept only after he would put me to bed. I felt my love for him increased each day.

  He proposed to me falling on his knees after Raj got married with a huge diamond ring and I instantly said "Yes." 

  Jai told me it took him days to have the perfect proposal. He proposed to me on my birthday and took my dad's permission too.

  We had a perfect destination wedding which went on for 7 days.

  Raj was the one who performed all the rituals at our wedding. He got married before us.

    Rohan, Raj and his wife Meera( I had no idea they would be together), Jai, Abhishek and myself we all sat comfortably on the comfy couch. All of us were together after a long time catching up.

  All of them had come there to see me and Rohan.

   I tried getting up but I was like a fluffy teddy at the moment. Jai said in a cheerful tone "You're too heavy to get up on your own."

   I told him straightaway "Shut up otherwise I'll sit on your lap."

  Rohan got up and helped me get up. I gave my hand in his. I never took of the ring he gave me when we were friends.

   He had always been there for me since the moment we were together. Even if we fought, he would come and apologize.

   He was there when I cried, when I laughed, when I was tensed and when I was at my worst.

   Even when I got pregnant I was scared to become a parent when he came and told me "It's the best thing that can happen to us. It's just our love. And I am sure you will be a wonderful mother like you order me around."

  All of them stayed in London till we had our baby girl. Rohan named her Tia. He actually had tears when he saw her for the first time he saw her and told me "I am forever indebted to you to give me the two best gifts of my life- You and this lil one."

  He sat next to me holding her and said "I love you. Always and forever."

  I couldn't ask for anything more from God. I had the perfect family and the perfect husband. Rohan and I both gained maturity over the years, learning from each other, teaching each other.

 We have had emotional drama too, but it all went away the moment he came and hugged me tightly. And I always held on to him......