Chapter 11: Sexy in a Tux!

Hey guys..another chptr....plse plse share my work..need more and more votes n readers ... :-)..n there r some ppl who r reading this stry without reading "The Indian kind of Love"....chck that one out......n comment on this one.....n updates will be less ...EXAM TIME !!! So bear with me❤❤

We came back home and I decided to leave since it was pretty late. Rohan insisted on staying but I politely declined.

I told Rohan as I got out of his room "Sleep now. I'll see you later."

He said in a loud voice "Don't forget to get my gift when you're back."

I replied loudly "I won't!" The moment I got out, I bumped into Raj. He was a bit anxious to see me. He said "Can I drop you, Angel? I feel like I haven't seen you for ages."

I said calmly "What if we are seen by anyone?"

He said "I don't give a damn!"

He walked ahead of me and I followed him. We sat in the car quietly and he began to drive. He broke the silence by saying "You're often home to meet Rohan."

I replied looking away from him "I was often home before also but the difference was that before I came for you."

He said "I know you are a bit annoyed with me."

I interrupted him and said in a loud voice "It's obvious. I can't call you. You live with a woman who says she is pregnant with your child and you probably sleep next to her. Don't you think I would be bothered with it !"

He said "It's not for long. And I don't sleep with her. I sleep in the room you stayed when you were home. I just need her to trust me completely and I'll make her take a paternity test again. After that, it will be over."

I said "You are leaving me hanging. And because of all this, Rohan thinks he has a chance with me. I hate to see him this way."

He didn't look at me throughout the journey. He said abruptly stopping the car at the side of the road "You can understand him but you can't understand my situation!"

I said "This all is happening because of you. And I understand you and I trust you that's why I am still with you. But I feel you're drifting apart from me."

He said looking at me "I am trying to make things straight and yes I am trying to keep you out of it, I don't want you to suffer."

I said with a sad face "But I don't want to be out of it. I want to deal with it."

He said "But I don't want you to deal with it."

He started driving again. I said looking at my knotted fingers "I want to help you through it."

He said "I am really sorry but I can't let you be a part of it. That's why we had a public breakup Tina. I WANT you to be away."

We reached near my home and I said in an angry expression "Fine! You want me to be away. Let's be away. Let's take a break. And after you're done with this mess, tell me."

I got out of the car almost crying and he followed me towards the entrance of the apartment. He said "Don't do this, please Tina"

I said wiping my tears "We were anyway away, even if it was in the public eye. I just stated it. Please go Raj. And call me when all of this is over."

I ran into the apartment not listening to what he had to say. I didn't know why I did it. It was painful. I fell on my bed and cried till I fell off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and checked my phone. There were 2 missed calls from Rohan. I was late for college.

I ran to the bathroom, got dressed and left for college not forgetting Rohan's gift. I reached late for the lecture. We had 3 lectures that day.

I was waiting for a text or call from Raj but no avail.

After the lecture, I caught hold of Jai and told him what happened with Raj. He said "You're such a kiddo! You shouldn't have done it."

I told him with a sad expression "I couldn't help it. I hope the bitch is out of his life so it's all over."

He asked me "Did your decision have anything to do with Rohan?"

I said in a low voice "I don't know. But he thinks that he has a chance with me. Sometimes I feel, Raj and me are in two different worlds, he has media attention all the time, he works for his dad, he is immature and I am not even close to being mature."

He said "And that's why you connect with Rohan. You both are immature."

Rohan came from behind and tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and he extended his hand and asked "My gift?"

No one knew what I was giving him. The gang gathered around to see what I gave him. I took out a nice gift wrapped box from my bag.

He pulled it from my hand and opened it. It was a book with a cover pic of both of us, me kissing him on the cheek.

I said holding the book "Only you get to read what's in it."

He said "Fine." He had called for a car to take him home. We sat in it and he started reading. I had made the entire book with our pictures, written special and funny memories, our stupid conversations, jokes and personal stuff.

He read the entire thing and said "Thanks so much. This is amazing. I love it. You made it all by yourself?"

I nodded. I too out another small box from my bag and gave it to him. He asked me "One more?"

"Yes." He opened it. I brought him the same ring he had given me. I told him "I thought since I have one, you should have one too. Everyone should know you're my best friend."

He put it on immediately. We reached near his home. Before getting out, he asked me "Coming in?"

I avoided his question with a simple no. He asked me "I know there will be something for the evening. I am hoping to get super drunk."

I giggled and said "You drink like a sissy."

He said "Today, I will drink but I won't get drunk."

I said with a grin "We will see!" I wasn't feeling happy because of what I did with Raj but I had to have a smile on my face because I didn't want Rohan to know.

He was getting out but I caught his hand and said "Wait. One more thing." I took out a small box from my bag and gave it to him. I told him "This is for the evening. Come to my place. I am sure you will need help with the tie."

He opened the box to find a matt black mask. He said "Oh! Mask and all. Masquerade time!"

He got out and said "I'll see you in the evening. Thanks for everything."

I reached home. It was 2 hours for the party. I was thinking about what to wear for the party. I felt like I had no clothes!( Every girl can relate to this one)

The doorbell rang and Arjun opened the door. He called out to me and I walked towards the living room.

There was a huge box in his hand. And it had a note. I took out the note and it read 'Lucky to be your friend. Thanks. I hope you like the dress. Waiting to see you in it. - ROHAN'

He sent me a dress. It reminded me of the first time Raj sent me a dress. I took the box inside the room. I opened it. It was a black and white sleeveless floor length gown.

I put it on and got ready for the party. The entire time, I was thinking about what Jai said. I ironed my hair and put on my lenses and took the mask in my hand.

Rohan came to fetch me. He held out his tie, standing at the door. He had a black tie. He was looking sexy in a tux.

I took the tie from his hand and tied it around his neck. He held out his hand and said "Let's go. I have no clue about the venue."

I replied with a smile "You don't need to worry when am here. I am taking you and I am pretty sure I will have to leave you since you will be drunk."

He said "I trust you. I am sure I am safe with you. You won't take advantage of me when I am drunk."

I punched him and we got out of the apartment and into the car.