Chapter 7:Kissing my Tears Away

Hey guys another chptr for u..comment on this one..the next one will be a shocking one...n plse plse plse share my work n do chck out the the song Maps attached to this chaptr...adam levine.❤..love this song!!!!
I helped him to get dressed after his bath. I told him uncomfortably "Listen.... About what I said last night...I meant each and every word what I said... "

I shifted towards him and held his hand "I felt so scared the moment I saw you bleed. I was frightened that if anything happened to you.. I wouldn't be able to bear it."

He took my hand and kissed it and said with a smile "It's nice to hear that you feel so much for me. You should often tell me how you feel."

I didn't answer. I don't know why I had tears flowing down my cheeks. I loved my best friend too much the thought of something happening to him was unbearable.

He bent forward and kissed me on the cheek. He actually kissed my tears away. I wrapped my arms around him and said "The next time you drive rashly, I'll kill you myself."

He almost gave a shout "You're crushing my fractured hand."

I moved away immediately and I said "I am so sorry."

He said calmly "It's fine. I hope you're here always."

I said instantly "I'll follow you around. You don't need to worry about that."

Jai entered the room and I greeted him and he told Rohan "So you're under the good observation by our baby doll."

Rohan nodded. Jai sat pulling up a stool and I excused myself and walked out thinking about Raj. I called up Raj and he picked up instantly.

He said in a tired tone "Hey, Angel. I was just leaving from home to come to the hospital."

I responded "Oh. You seem tired. Didn't you sleep?"

He said "Not much. I had work going on which I needed to supervise at the office."

I wanted to ask him about Alisha but I resisted waiting for him to speak up. He said "I'll see you in 15 minutes. I hope we can go out for lunch."

I said "Hmm. But we need to be back before Jai leaves."

He said "Fine. See you in 15."

I had totally forgotten about the Alisha situation the time I was with Rohan. What if she was pregnant with Raj's child?

I went back to Rohan's room and I saw the entire gang had arrived. Meera, Alia, Piyush, Natasha and Jai sat there overcrowding the room.

I greeted all of them and all of us chat for a while and made fun of Rohan for being irresponsible while driving.

Meera said "If Rohan drinks and drives, he will end up in the guttar."

Jai added "He is so hopeless especially when he gets drunk. He is like Devdas." I could totally relate to what Jai said.

I went towards Jai and whispered in his ears "Can we speak?"

We got out of the room and I told him "I am worried about my relationship with Raj. That girl Alisha is going to take the paternity test today. What if it is his child?"

Jai said in a serious tone "I hope that it's not his child. But if it is, I think it's not going to help your relationship at all."

I asked him directly "What are you intending to say?"

Jai said with a grin "You should discontinue your relationship because then he would have a family of his own."

I felt pain sting through my heart and I said "why? I love Raj."

Jai said "I know that but he would have child of his own and you will have to deal with that."

I said sternly "There is a high chance that it isn't his child! I hope it isn't."

Raj walked up from behind and gave me a warm smile and hugged me. I held him tightly. I didn't want to loose him but if she was pregnant with his child, I would have to think about the child too.

He asked Jai and me "How is Rohan now?"

Jai said "He is fine now especially when Tina is around him."

Raj gave him a grin and said "Let's go inside so that I can see him."

All of us went inside while Meera and the gang was about to leave. They greeted Raj and bid goodbye to Rohan and left for college.

Jai too left with them so it was just Rohan, Raj and me. It felt weird.

Raj chatted with Rohan for a while and watched on. After sometime even Rohan's mum came in with homemade lunch for him.

I greeted aunty and aunty said "You must tired handling Rohan for such a long time. Take a break."

Raj said looking at me "So we can go out for lunch if you're fine with it."

He looked at me and I nodded although I didn't want to leave Rohan. Rohan said in a low voice "Go on."

I knew in some corner of his mind, he must be wondering Why I was with Raj knowing about the baggage that came along for being in a relationship with him.

The moment we stepped into Raj's car, I asked him "When will the paternity test results come?"

He said in a low voice looking at me "Tomorrow morning."

Before he said anything, I hugged him tightly knowing if it was his child, it would eventually end our relationship because things would get twisted.

I wasn't ready to loose him, I loved him too much. I kissed him holding his face as tears flowed down my cheeks again. I was having an emotionally tough day.

He kissed me back and moved away after a minute. He wiped my tears with his hands and said "Why are you crying? I know you're worried for Rohan and about us too. It will be fine soon."

I seriously hoped everything would be fine. We went for lunch at a restaurant where we were snapped by the paparazzi.

I heard one of the media guy scream trying to ask me a question as we got into the car after lunch "How can you be with a man who has got another girl pregnant?"

I ignored his question and got in the car and returned to the hospital. Raj dropped me as he had to go to his office and said before I left cupping my face "I love you."

I responded "I love you too."

I walked into Rohan's room to find him chatting with aunty and aunty said looking at me "Rohan, you should consider yourself lucky to have Tina in your life."

Rohan said "That I am!"

Aunty told Rohan "I hope you find you a girl like her someday."

She didn't have to say that. I knew Rohan wouldn't feel good listening to it. She left after lunch and said while leaving "Thank you so much for taking care of my son."

I said smiling "you don't need to thank me aunty."

I went in and sat next to Rohan. He asked me "How did it go with Raj?"

I said with a grin "Fine. I can only hope for the best."

He didn't ask me anything further. He knew what I was going through. Even I knew what Rohan was going through even though we never said this to each other openly.

That was the nature of our relationship-Perfect!