Chapter 4: You like it Gentle I guess!

Hey guys..a little cliffhanger here...keep reading..dont forget to press the star sign to vote :-)...any guesses wht will happen next? Comment and plse wait fr the next one... will update next week :-):-)❤❤❤❤

I stood holding my phone; totally confused. In a minute or two, I got a video from an unknown number. I have no clue what would be in the video. My hand was sweating. The video was still downloading. I sat down on one of the seats in the corridor.

The video finally played. In the video, Raj was sitting on the bar stool and a girl sitting next to him, that was probably Alisha. I recognized the space around. It was the restaurant where Raj had taken me for our first date.

The video wasn't clear like HD quality but the voice was. Raj spoke to her saying "Hey beautiful. What's your name?"

She replied "Do you need to know the name? I think that's unnecessary."

She shifted closer to him placing a hand on his thigh and said "My name's Alisha. I know who you are." He gave her a sly smile and said "So you know about me. But I am sure after tonight, you will remember my name forever."

She said "Tonight? How can you assure I'll be with you?"

He said confidently "Otherwise you wouldn't sit here with me."

He took her hand in his and kissed her hand. He then indicated the bartender for drinks.

The video ended and I stood staring at my phone. I wanted to know what else was there in the video. I thought should I call Raj or fetch the video myself. I needed to take it away from the lady before the video was leaked in the media.

I was shellshocked. I knew my boyfriend was a playboy earlier but it was difficult to see him be himself. I wondered did he change and become someone all because of me?

I called up the same number again and the lady spoke up in a confident voice "You told me not to call you again and you called back so soon?"

I spoke straight to the point "How much money do you want for it?"

She said "1 lac would do!"

I said with an emphasis "Are you kidding me????"

She said "How about this? I show you the video and then you can pay me."

I said with a tensed reaction "I'll let you know in a while. But how do I assure that you have no other copy of the video once I take it from you?"

She said and cut the call "You'll just have to trust me, sweety! Call me back with an answer."

I turned backwards to find Rohan standing behind me. He asked me "Who was that? You look worried. Is something wrong?"

I avoided answering him but I knew I had to tell him because it was something related to his brother and I knew I needed to consult someone before taking any step ahead.

I told him about the phone call and the video. He said "And what are you thinking to do now?"

I told him "I don't have enough money to pay her. My mum will definitely question me if I withdraw so much amount. Should I tell Raj?"

He said "Yes of course! If you want, I will speak to him. We can tell him and take the video from the lady. Raj will make sure she doesn't dare to do anything against anyone of us."

He called up Raj and told him about the entire incident. I don't know what Raj told him but they spoke for 5 long minutes. He cut the call and told me "Raj said we just need to take the video from her. He will take care of the money and the rest."