Chapter 12: Waking up With a Kiss

Hey guys anothr chptr fr i...now the next update will be next week...plse share ur views on this one... n dont forget to vote...Btw a general question.... Any of u like fifty shades??? I m a die hard fan so ❤❤❤ n m thinking to end this story soon...cnt stretch it more... :-)

We reached the party venue. Rohan helped me to get out of the car. We started walking and he told me "I should have mentioned this, looking at you a thousand words ran through my mind. But I didn't know what to say. You look beautiful."

I had an instant smile on my face. I suddenly remembered Raj would be there in the party too. Shit! I didn't want to face him.

We reached the banquet hall and everyone was waiting including uncle and aunty. They had invited about 100 of Rohan's friends for the party.

All had worn masks but I waited till we would cut the cake. Jai was dressed in a dapper suit and he came and stood next to me.

He whispered in my ears "Baby doll, I like what you have worn. Makes you look prettier."

I was looking out for Raj and I finally got a glimpse. He was looking great in a steel grey tux. Thank god Alisha wasn't anywhere near him.

Jai called out for the cake and the cake arrived. We all sang for Rohan as he cut the cake I stood next to him. He offered the first piece to me and I politely accepted.

He fed the cake to uncle and aunty. Aunty came next to me and whispered "You both look great together."

I plastered a fake smile on my face. I didn't know how else to react to it. She said "I guess it's time for us adults to leave so that you guys can continue your partying."

Uncle and aunty left. I finally put my mask on. Since it was a masked ball, ballroom music started playing. Rohan was busy with his friends. I stood at the side when Raj came up to me and offered me his hand.

I stood there for a minute but I couldn't help myself denying him so I walked along with him to the dance floor where many of our friends were dancing.

Lana del Ray's 'Young and beautiful' played. Raj came close to me and whispered "You look like a true Angel today."

I was clueless how to react. I knew we were on a break and I needed to maintain some distance from him.

The moment the song ended, I walked away from him and met up with Jai. He was having a drink with the rest of the gang.

I saw Raj leave but I didn't go to stop him. I knew he was leaving to go to Alisha.

Rohan's school friends were getting him drunk. We stood there chatting until Jai went to dance along with Meera.

I walked up to Rohan to ask him for a dance. But the moment I walked up to him, he asked me "Can I have this dance?"

We walked towards the centre of the floor and John Legend's 'All of Me' played. We started moving together swiftly.

His hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulders, we were gliding along with the rhythm. All of them around us stopped dancing and moved away.

We continued dancing and everyone stood watching. I felt like we danced till infinity even though it was just one song.

Rohan was too close to me and he looked into my eyes throughout the song. The moment the song ended, we stood the way we were. He moved closer to me, just inches away.

I was breathing heavily because of the dancing. I was cold. My inner voice said that Rohan was bending in for a kiss.

Jai came towards me and pulled me away. He dragged me out of there and took me towards the entrance of the banquet.