Chapter Three

The ceremony was great and now we're having a reception. Fred walks over. It's the first time we have a chance to talk since this morning. He pulls me up and lead me to the dance floor. He spins me around.

"You look beautiful," he says.

"You look handsome," I state. I smile and we just dance. It's quite nice. Everyone seems happy. It's a nice break from the war.

Fleur and Bill are haven't left each other side since they said 'I do'. Right as Fred dips me, a blue ball of light tear through the top of the tent.

"The Ministry has fallen. The Minister is dead. They're coming."

Everyone screams and black smoke tunnels appear. People start Apperating. I stun a Death Eater.

"Go," Fred tells me.

"Not without you," I snap. He turns to me and gives me a kiss. And I kiss him back. As he pulls away, he pushes me into another pair of arms.

Before I could get away, I feel like I'm being shoved down a plastic tube. I get pulled away from the road. Muggles are everywhere. I look to see the trio.

"We need to go back," Harry and I snap at the same time.

"We can't," Hermione states. "We need to change."

She pulls us into an alley and pull clothes and shoes out of her bag. She hands me a hoodie, blue v-neck, jeans, and combat boots.

I head to the public restroom and change in the stall. As I walk out, I put my hair in a ponytail.

The other three appear and we head to a coffee shop. We sit in a booth. The batista comes over and gets our order. She then leaves us alone.

"We need to find the horcruxes," Hermione states.

"We know," I point out. "It's the only way to kill Voldemort."

"And I'm worried about you, C," she adds. "You need to change your look."

Two workers walk in. We wait till they're out of earshot.

"Let me just change my look," I reply sarcastically. "Oh wait, I can't. I'm not Tonks."

"I know. But at least we'll have to cut your hair."

I nod my head and look at Harry. He seems to be paying close attention to the workers. I look at them. One is start pulling out a wand.

"DUCK," I order. We dive out of the way of a curse. I pull out my wand, but Hermione stops. I'm still not seventeen.

I huff and they take the guys down. I get out from under the table as Hermione scares off the waitress. I look at the knocked out men.

"He's been at the house," I mumble. "The other is...him."

"You two look really different," Harry lies. I have the monster's eyes.

"Should we kill him?" Ron asks.

"Just erase his memory," I state. Hermione goes to do that and I step out of the way.

"That was extremely unexpected after what he did to you," Harry informs me. I decide not to tell him why I let that monster live. But he'll eventually know.