Chapter Seventeen

I grab my wand even though I don't need it.

"Lightning has struck," the person on the radio keeps saying. I guess I'm going back to Hogwarts. I turn to Fred.

"Ready?" I ask. He kisses me on my lips. It is like he might never kiss me again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. For all we know, this might be our last kiss. He pulls away slowly.

"Now I'm ready."

We Apperate into a small hut. Sitting at the table is a man that looks like Dumbledore. The other Weasleys, Lupin, and a few others arrive.

"This is a suicide mission," the Dumbledore look a like states.

"You're a cheerful bloke, aren't you?" I ask. He just stares at me and I shrug. The picture swings open, revealing Luna.

"Nice to see you again," she smiles. I smile and follow her, the others on my heels. We arrive in the Room of Requirements. Harry is there with Ron and Hermione.

"Merlin's beard," I sigh as I give them a hug. "I'm glad you all are okay.

Harry gives Mrs. Weasley a hug.
"ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE GREAT HALL," a voice blares through the speakers. I turn to a Hufflepuff about my size.

"Can I have a robe, Hannah?" I ask her. She just nods her head and toss one at me. I slide it on as the trio does the same, but with Gryffindor robes.

I put my wand in my boot and join the other Hufflepuff students. We march down to the Great Hall. All the tables are gone.

Snape is in the front with two Death Eaters. Along the walls are the teachers. All of them look a bit nervous.

"Harry Potter and Claire Lupin has been spotted," Snape plainly state. Many people start whispering. How am I still wanted? "SILENCE. If anyone, students or staff, is found helping or withholding any information shall be punished. Does anyone have anything to say?"

I hear someone step out and we all look to see it's Harry. I walk next to him and place my hand on my hip.

"We do, Professor," I smirk.

"I think that your security is terrible," Harry adds. The Order walks through the door and Hermione, Ron, and Ginny join us. I bet with all of us, we look like an amazing fighting team.

"Tell them," Harry snaps. "Tell them how you looked him in the eyes, a man that trusted you, then you killed him."

Snape pulls out his wand and McGonagal steps in between them. The duel was so fast, it didn't process in brain as Snape flees.

"Let there be light," the Headmistress cheers. The room gets brighter when I feel like something is stabbing my temple. I fall to my knees and let out an ear piercing scream.

"Bring them," a voice hisses through the hall. "Bring Potter and Lupin and no one will get hurt. You have one hour."