Chapter Sixteen

"No, Harry," I snap.

"No, you don't have any?" He asks. "Or no, you won't give it to me?"

"Take a guess. It's suicide."

"We'll be fine."

"I only have enough for two."

"And that's all I need."

My mouth drops.

"So you want to go on a dangerous trip? Also not include me?"

"You are going to leave?" I hear. I turn to see Bill and Fleur. Fleur hands Hermione a black dress.

"Yeah," Harry responds.

"C," Bill says, "I have the place written down."

I sigh and open my bag on the couch. I hand the two vials to Harry. I reach further down.

"You put an extension charm on it?" Ron asks.

"I placed a charm on it," Hermione corrects him. "Just in case we ever got separated again."

I pull out what I was looking for. I hand the pink scarf to Hermione. Scabior stole it from her because she hung it on a tree.

I took it from him at the Malfoy Manor and forgot to give it back to her. Hermione mouth drops.

"How?" She asks.

"These fingers are quick," I joke. Fleur laughs as she hands me a piece of paper.

I give everyone a hug and whistle. Fawkes doesn't appear. I knit my eyebrows together.

"That's weird," Ron states. I nod my head. I don't know why Fawkes haven't been coming lately. I just shake my head and grab my bag.

I wave bye and Apperate to the house I was told to. The moment I touch the ground, an ear piercing alarm sets off.

Note to self, get Bill back. I hear a loud thud and look to see Lupin. He looks shocked and excited.

"Your bogart during the first class I taught?"

"My parents."

He wraps me in a hug. I hear a scream from upstairs. My eyes turn into saucers.

"Already?" I ask. Lupin smiles and nods. Fred runs down the steps.

"We have no clue what to do," Fred states. Clearly we is Fred and George. Lupin picks up what he dropped and run upstairs.

"Perfect timing," Fred jokes. "Seriously though, I think that baby was waiting for you."

I laugh and run upstairs with him.

{}

After awhile of screaming, I hear a small wailing sound. Lupin kept me off the third floor. So I had to wait at the steps.

After a minute, Fred walks down and sit next to me. His sleeves are rolled up. He looks a bit creeped out.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"I don't want to do that again."

"What if it's your child?"

"Only if it's our child."

He kisses my cheek and I feel my face heat up.

"Do you want to see your brother?" He asks me. I jump up and run upstairs. Lupin is holding a small bundle. He is so happy. Lupin looks at me and smile.

"You want to hold him?" He asks. I nod my head and he helps me hold my baby brother.

"Hey Teddy," I smile.

"His name is Edward Remus Lupin," Tonks informs me. She is laying on the bed up here. "But I like Teddy."

"That could be his nickname," Lupin laughs. I watch as Teddy's eyes change colors. From green to blue to brown. He is definitely his mother's child.