Chapter Ten

I finish preparing breakfast with Fred. George walks in.

"Was there a war zone in here?"

I look around the kitchen. There is pancake batter and raw eggs everywhere. I'm probably covered in it like Fred.

"No," Fred replies to his twin.

"We decided to cook breakfast and it went down hill from there," I recall.

"Clearly, " George laughs.

"I'll cl..."

"No. You two stay out of the kitchen and I'll clean."

I just shrug my shoulders and run upstairs. Fred is on my heels, both of us laughing. I make it to the room first and just grab my bag.

"I got the shower first," I shout and take off running. Fred is right beside me.

"If you get there first," he laughs. I just aperate into the bathroom and lock the door.

"Not fair, C," I hear from the other side of the door.

"Oh well."

I start the shower and hop in. I just let the warm water run down me. It honestly feels good.

I eventually clean myself and hop out. The moment I step out, I'm freezing. I quickly get dressed and run out.

"Now the shower is going to be cold," I hear Fred whine.

"Cry me a river," I shout back and laugh. George had finished cleaning and is sitting at the table. I sit down and start eating.

"I still can't believe you cut your hair," he says. I shrug my shoulders, not able to talk with food in my mouth. Lupin and Tonks walks in. You can clearly see her baby bump.

"Hey C," they smile. I wave and continue eating.

"Did you not eat while you were gone?" George asks. I stop to respond.

"I did. And Merlin's beard. Ron can eat me under the table."

We all laugh. Fred walks in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. He sits by me and say hi to the others.

"Why are you here?" Lupin asks.

"For reasons," I mumble. Everyone looks at me and I huff. "I was stubborn..."

"Like always," Fred jokes.

"Oi. Shut it. Like I was saying, we then got into a fight and then Fawkes brought me here. The rest you know."

I notice that Lupin has something to say, but doesn't want to. It makes him look nervous. Well, more than usual.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"What is what?"

"What is it that you need to tell me?"

Lupin sighs and look at Tonks. She nods her head, which makes me nervous.

"It has something to do about your mum."