Chapter Seven

I am stopped at the entrance of the Ministry. They take Thalia's wand, thinking it's mine. While Harry has my real wand. Also the hour is almost over. I kept fighting on the way to the gate.

I'm pushed to the entrance of a courtroom. I see two men, three women. One of the females is Umbridge and one is in tears. The dark haired man pulls out his wand.

"You must not lie, Deloras," he says. I smirk and elbow the Grabber in the nose. I catch my wand.

"Stupify," I shout. The Grabber falls. Everyone except Umbridge runs out of the courtroom. Harry's disguise is over and Hermione's is also almost over.

Harry grabs my wrist and pull me along. I look back to see Dementors chasing us. Not them again. We all pile in the elevator. Dementors try to grab us.

"Expecto Patronam," Harry and I cast at the same time. The elevator closes and I can see my disguise is also done. I huff and we start running once the doors open.

"It's Potter and Lupin," someone shouts. We keep running to get away from the Grabbers. I send newspapers flying to get us ahead. The portals start to close.

The trio and I dive into a portal right before it closes. As we teleport, I feel like I'm being pushed through a plastic tube.

I end up on the forest ground, looking at the sky. I feel like screaming for some reason. There is a ringing in my ears.

"Harry...in my bag..." Hermione's voice echoes in my head. I try to sit up, but my head starts spinning. I see Harry come into view.

"Hermione....elp."

My vision goes blurry and I black out.

{}

Ron ended up with his arm in a sling and no one honestly knows why I passed out. Hermione set up camp with a magic tent.

And now Harry and Hermione are trying to destroy the horcrux. But every spell doesn't work.

"I guess we'll have to guard it," I mumble.

"C's right," Harry points out. He picks up the locket and put it around his neck. "We'll take turns."

I look for my sketch book and pencil.

"It's under your bunk," Hermione states. Sometimes I think she can read my mind.

I go into the tent and grab the book and pencil. I go back outside and start sketching. The scenery is amazing. Harry sits next to me.

"I already know," I mutter.

"I'm sorry. But supplies will run low."

"I know. I just promised myself to stop stealing after I met Cedric."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No. I'll probably be rusty though."

He nods his head and I go back to drawing.