Phans

Phil-
I'm standing in a house, one I have never seen before. It's nice. I walk around, not sure where fake Dan is. The house has 2 stories and a big main room with a walk in pantry in the kitchen. There is an entrance with a pond filled with fish at the front door, there's a red carpet laying on the floor, above it hangs a black, steel chandelier. There's a gym and a study, but only one bedroom on the ground floor, there's also a lounge room with a sofa crease. I walk up the stairs and look up to see a massive painting and another chandelier. There's just one hallway at the top, with 3 bedrooms. I check the first one, it's a plain white room with a white bed and a white chair. Weird. I look in the bathroom, pretty normal bathroom. I continue my way down the hall, passing a piano and another pink bedroom. Empty. One of the things I'm most curious about is the room at the end of the hall, the only room with the door closed.
But before, I get distracted by something outside.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Fake Dan asks.

"Where were you?"

"Timey wimey stuff." He says.

"Where am I?" I question him.

"Australia."

That explains the MASSIVE gumtrees and the forest that goes on forever.

"Why?"

"Fans house."

"Oh. Before or-"

"She just found out."

I walk through the door. It's unlike any other room in the house. It's not white or pink, it's black gold and red. Excluding the posters. There's photos of me, Dan, bands, and other YouTubers.

"No." A girl sitting in her bed in a hoody says. "Please no!" She exclaims.

"Don't cry." I say as she bursts into tears.

"How am I going to be happy now?"

"What did she just say?" I ask.

"Bloody hell, everyone hates me, I hate my family, I have several mental illnesses and now one of the only people that can ever make me smile is gone." She cries.

"What?" I whisper.

"How?" She wines to herself as she pulls the covers over her head.

"I want to leave." I say to fake Dan.

"Hold on..."

"NOW! I CANT WATCH THIS ANYMORE!" I scream, looking back at the crying girl.

"Ok." He says putting his hands up in defence.

Tingly feelings move around my body.