Home

Phil-
I'm standing in our apartment, but everything looks different, except my room.

"No, please no. No more." I cry as I drop to my feet.

"Would you like to go back to real life?" Fake Dan asks.

"Yes, yes please! Anything but this."

"Why so sad?"

"I don't want to see him broken." I wail.

"You won't have to then, come on."

Th-Thank you." I feel the tears streaming down my face.

"Don't jump, don't jump, don't jump, don't jump, don't jump" he says over and over again.

"What?"

My vision blurs out and my head starts to swing. I close my eyes and stupidly stand up. I open my eyes again to see the ledge of our roof, with Dan standing under it.

"Phil! Please! Don't jump! I can't live without you! I haven't wanted to admit to this and I don't even care if you don't feel the same way but I love you."

Those words hit me like a bomb.

"I won't." I call back.

"Please don't!"

"I PROMISE!"

I try to slide off the roof and slide into the window but my jean gets stuck. After wiggling my leg around for 2 minutes Dan sprints into the room and yanks me in, making me fall on top of him.

"Wait you love me?" I whisper?

"Yeah." He mumbles sheepishly.

"Me too, for a very long time as well."

"This is fuckiñg cheesy. Now all we need is a make out session in front of a sunset."

"I can do one of the two." I say smiling truthfully for the first time in months.

He smiles before hooking his arms around his neck and pulling my face to his. He tastes like malteasers. When we pull away I collapse into his neck sobbing.

"What's wrong?" He says worriedly.

"It's just- I- I never knew you care so much about me." I sob into his chest making his shirt wet.

"Shhh, shhhh, of course I do." He says sitting up and pulling me into his lap but letting me face him.

He lifts my fringe up a little so that the skin of my forehead is showing and presses his lips to it. They stay there for a little bit.

"Phil please stay with me." He whispers.

"It's hard."

"I know."

"No you-" he cuts me off.

"Yes I do. I- I used to be like you."

My breath hitches.

"Oh my." I say pulling him into a tighter hug.

I think I'm going to be okay now. It might be hard but I think I might make it.

A/n: THHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS IITTTTT! END OF BOOK.