Dead

Phil-
"Where am I?" I ask the man that I just took the hand of.

"September 19th. The day of your funeral."

"But I'm not dead."

"Think of this as an alternative reality, if you did jump." He explains.

"Oh."

"Come here." He gestures, leading my forward.

"This place is packed." I mumble to myself.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"People love you." He says.

Dan walks forward with tears rolling down his face.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm going to have trouble doing this speech." He stumbles over his words.

"My baby." I whisper.

"Phil, he- he didn't know this- I'm sorry-" he takes a deep breath.

He sniffs. He never likes to sniff.

"I loved Phil, I loved him so much. I can't imagine a life without him, I'm sorry I couldn't save him, I really am." He cries.

I try to blink back tears.

"Who is here?" I ask.

"Your family, Dan, all your friends, and most of team Internet." Fake Dan says.

"Why?"

"People care about you Phil, they really do."

They do the ceremony, people say lots of powerful words about me.

"Phil, you were the best brother I could have asked for, the very best, I'm sorry to see you go before me." My brother says.

"Philly- my little Philly, you were always the cutest little button, I can't stand to watch you go!" My mum sobs.

I walk over to my coffin. It's nice, pretty, brown, but for the most of it it's covered it flowers. So many flowers it's amazing. Real Dan comes up next to me.

"This is the most fun I have ever had. I'm sorry I couldn't save you." He says kissing it.

I let out a choked sob.

"Want to see how your fans are reacting?" Fake Dan asks.

"Do I want to?"

The tingling feeling happens again.

A/n: I'm crying so much why did I write that?