Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Aria's POV

Niall had carried me bridal style all the way from his car to our private hotel room.  He had said he booked the room, hoping to do this tonight but he wasn’t going to push it, if I had said I wasn’t ready he wouldn’t have minded.  But I was sure I was ready for this, I wanted him and I wanted to give myself to him.

He kicked off his shoes and laid me down gently on the bed.  I watched as he pulled his socks off and then took off my shoes and socks for me.

He went to take my mini backpack that sat on my chest but I stopped him.

“Wait.”  I reached in and pulled out my pink iPod and my portable docking station.

His expression suddenly turned amused, very amused.  “Did you make a sex playlist?”

I bit my lip shyly.  “Nooo, I just put a few songs together to set the mood.”

He shook his head at me and took the iPod and the docking station from me and set it on my bedside table.  The iPod clicked in and Niall selected the only playlist I had on it.

“Be With You” by Enrique Iglesias started to play.  The volume was low so we could hear each other as the music played in the background.

Niall took my backpack from my hands and set it behind my iPod docking station.  He tugged his turquoise shirt up and over his head and threw it to the floor.  He leaned in, kissing me tenderly as he started to lift the hem of my tank top.  I raised my hands as he broke the kiss, so he could pull it up over my head and it was thrown on the floor by his shirt.

I anxiously slid my hands up his chest, to his shoulders and brought him down to kiss me again.  I felt his hands at the waistband of my yoga pants.  He slid them down my lower back and down my legs, never breaking contact with my lips.

He pulled away after he threw my pants to the floor, causing me to let out a small whimper.  I didn’t want to lose contact with him for even a second.  I wanted to touch him, feel him.

“So beautiful.”  He whispered as his eyes examined me from head to toe.

I smiled and reached my hands out to him, wanting him to come close to me again.  He laced his fingers with mine and brought them down on either side of my head.  His hot breath fanned over my collarbone as he began to leave fluttery kisses up to my neck.  I rolled my head to the side and let my eyes close, allowing him more access.

“I can still smell your perfume.”  His husky voice spoke.   

My breathing became deep and shallow as I felt his teeth graze the side of my neck close to the spot where it met my shoulder.  He bit down, gradually sucking harshly.  I squeezed his hands as I whimpered.

His lips pressed to the sore spot, easing the pain.

“Niall…”  I said faintly.

His head came up to look at me.  “Hmm?”

“I want you.”  I breathed.

He smiled.  “You can have me, baby.”

He released my hands and snaked his hands around my waist.  I wrapped my hands around his neck, lightly touching the ends of his hair.

I kissed his lips hungrily, feeling him smirk as he kissed me back.  His warm, gentle hands caressed my body as he deepened the kiss.  I tangled and fisted my fingers in his hair.

One of his hands slid down into my lace underwear.  I gasped when I felt one of his fingers plunge into me.

“It’s okay, darlin’.  You’re alright.”  Niall comforted.