Chapter 12

―Chapter 12 ―

Aria's POV

The morning after my date with Niall, he and I decided to make brunch (breakfast/lunch since it was around 11:00 a.m. when we finished making the food) for ourselves and the other boys. We made muffins, eggs and milkshakes. The milkshakes were Niall's idea.

Niall was putting the flour away when it slipped out of his hands and fell on me. I caught it, but not before some came out of the big package and onto my clothes.

"OH! I'm sorry!" He blurted out.

I held my hands up, letting him know it was okay.

"Wait, I missed a spot." He reached into the package of flour and flicked some in my face.

I gaped at him in shock. "You're gonna get it now." I put the flour back on the kitchen counter and grabbed a measuring cup, put some flour in it, then went to throw some back at him but he ran out of my reach. I chased him around and he managed to grab another measuring cup. I had enough time to nail him with flour while he was filling up his measuring cup. Now we were both attacking each other with flour.

I noticed him set down his measuring cup. Then he grabbed me and gently pinned me to the ground as he started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably while begging for him to stop.

"What's going on down here?!" We heard Liam's voice shout. We scrambled to our feet to see the four boys standing there.

"MUFFINS YUM!!!" Louis anxiously grabbed one and took a bite.

"Sorry, we made a bit of a mess." I said with a frown.

"Oh, that's okay, we can clean it up after. I just heard you yelling and I was wondering what was going on." Liam took a muffin. Harry and Zayn sat down and grabbed some eggs and muffins for themselves.

Niall laughed. "We had a bit of a flour war and then I won by tickling her to the ground."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You did not win, you cheated. But that's okay. I'll get you next time."

He grinned at me and then turned to the boys. "So we made muffins, eggs, and milkshakes for lunch."

"Brunch." I corrected.

He shrugged. "It's like 11:30 a.m. now, might as well be lunch. Either way, let's eat!" He started munching away on the eggs and a muffin.

"You made milkshakes for....'brunch'?" Harry asked, air-quoting the word "brunch".

"Yeah sure! Why not?" Said Niall. Harry shrugged and continued eating.

"These chocolate chip muffins are good." Zayn commented.

Niall and I smiled proudly.

"Hey guys," Louis spoke. "There's a fair here, we should go to it after we eat!"

"We just went to a fair." Zayn cocked his eyebrows at him.

"Yeah but we didn't have time to go through all the booths and stuff that were there and this one has a photo booth and a berry-go-round and possibly a few other things that the other one didn't have! Come on guys!" Louis pleaded.

We all agreed to go, but Liam suggested we clean up the flour mess first.

~ An Hour and A Half Later ~

We finished eating, Niall and I cleaned up our flour mess, and then we went off to the fair. When we had gotten there Niall was quick to grab some cotton candy even though we had just eaten.

"Would you like some?" He asked with a mouthful, holding out the cotton candy to me.

"No, thank you though." I said sweetly. I was still full from brunch. We turned to look at the other boys who were giving us wide-eyed looks.