Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Aria’s POV

Julius was still feeling me up in an attempt to seduce me, I tried to keep my mind focused on Niall and how much of a manipulative, slimeball Julius was which wasn’t too hard to be honest, but I could feel myself partially cracking.  He always knew my weak spots, thankfully we had never gone all the way before.

“You should stop resisting and let yourself enjoy this.”  He said smugly.  “You used to be so submissive when you fell in love with me.”

“I fell in love with your disguise, NOT the real you.”  I retorted.  This earned another hard slap across the face.  He used more force this time and I began to taste blood coming from my bottom lip.

“You bring this pain upon yourself, you bitch!”  He yelled. 

I looked at him with tearful eyes.  “Julius, you need help.  If you let me go, I promise you I’ll get you the help you need and you know I never make promises I can’t keep.”

“I’m not done with you yet!”  He yelled again.  He softened up a few moments later as he continued to massage me and began to kiss my neck softly.

“Stop.  Please.”  I pleaded but he ignored me and continued on.  A moan managed to escape my lips as he kissed my neck.  I felt him smile, as crazy as he was, he knew what he was doing.  I just wish Niall was holding me right now, I wish I was safe and cuddled up in his sweet, caring arms.  I just wish I could hear his voice telling me everything was going to be okay.

Niall’s POV

“OWWW!”

“SHHH!  Louis could you be a little quieter!”  Liam scolded in a whisper.

“Well SOR-RY!  My ankle was just attacked by some plant with spikes or something on it!”

Liam just rolled his eyes and we continued walking around one of the abandoned buildings we’d come across.  Unlike the others, this place had a black van parked nearby.  We just had to find an entrance that we could go in without getting caught if Julius did bring Aria here.

“Wait guys I see her!”  Liam and I hurried over to Louis who was looking through a small window. 

There she was.  I saw a side view of Aria, tied to a chair, and Julius standing behind her.  I clenched my fist as I watched him kiss her neck while massaging her shoulders.

“I can’t hear if they’re saying anything.”  I said.

“We can try and open the window but we have to be VERY quiet.”  Liam eyes Louis who just looks completely clueless.

“Why are you looking at me?!”

“You and Zayn are the loudest ones in the band.”  Liam replies.

“I know how to be quiet in a life or death situation, Liam!”

“Good, then stop shouting!”

“GUYS! Just shhh and open the window already!”  I whisper-shouted.

Louis and Liam piped down and Louis slowly and carefully opened the window.

Julius moved from behind Aria and stood in front of her.  He bent down so he was at eye level with her.

“You look so cute when you’re all tied up and helpless.”  He chuckled.  The sick bastard.  “I’d put tape across your mouth but then I wouldn’t be able to do this.”  He leaned forward and kissed her, I noticed Aria started to struggle, trying to pull away from him.  He then gripped her neck and forced her lips to his.  I wanted to jump through the window and strangle him, for kissing her, and forcing her to kiss him back.