Chapter 2

― CHAPTER 2

Aria woke up, what seemed to be only a few hours later.  She checked the clock in her room and it read 10:00 a.m.  She had slept for almost five hours aside from being interrupted frequently by nightmares during the night.  She had wished that everything that had happened was just a dream but when she woke up she knew very well that it was real.  What was she going to do now?  She had no one to confide in and she had to worry about Julius running around freely, wondering if he’d ever find her.  Considering what he had done so far she couldn’t underestimate him.  The police had said they were still searching for him back in Canada when she had checked in.  Her stomach rumbled.  She hadn’t eaten since lunch yesterday so clearly getting some food would be a good idea right now.  She got up and changed into a white, spaghetti strapped, knee-length sundress with purple flower designs on it and a purple band around the torso.  Then she slipped on a pair of purple suede wedge sandals.  She loved the colour purple and sometimes wearing something she really, really loved made the day a little bit better.  She still didn’t feel all that happy though.  She couldn’t even be overly excited about meeting two members of One Direction yesterday…er..earlier this morning I guess would be more accurate.  And she knew of One Direction and she liked their music but she didn’t really have the time to research all about them or get the gossip on them from twitter or anything like that.

“Well I guess I better go out and try to enjoy the day.”  She said to herself getting up off her bed.  She grabbed her purse and opened the door to see Niall standing there, looking like he was about to knock.

“Oh..haha…I’m sorry, were you just heading out?”  He asked in that adorable accent.  Aria couldn’t help but smile. 

“I was, not that I really have anywhere to go.”  Her smile started to fade.  “What can I do for you?” 

“Well my friends and I were just hanging out until lunch time..and…i-if you weren’t doing anything…I was wondering if…you’d like to…join us?”  Niall stuttered not making much eye contact with her.  Aria thought it was quite cute. 

“Are you sure?  I don’t want to intrude.” 

“You’re not intruding at all!  I’m inviting you!  The lads are fine with it too.”  He replied, giving her a hopeful smile. 

“Okay, I’ll join you.”  Niall’s smile grew wider at her response.  And he escorted her to the elevator to go down to the dining area.  Niall couldn’t stop staring at her in the elevator.  She was beautiful in her white and purple dress, and her purple shoes, and her lovely brown hair.  But there was so much he didn’t know about her, he didn’t know anything about her, just her name.  But he wanted to learn more, he wanted to learn everything he could about her.

“You coming?”  Aria asked, interrupting Niall’s thoughts.  They were at their floor and Aria was waiting for him.  “Oh..I’m sorry.”  He answered.  Aria noticed his face started to go a bit red, she chuckled.

Niall led her to a private area in the dining room where four other boys were sitting, she recognized them as the rest of One Direction.

Niall pulled out her chair for her to sit down and then sat in the chair next to her.  “Guys, this is Aria.”  They all smiled at her and greeted her.