Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Aria awoke, her eyes fluttering open.  Her head was pounding and she couldn’t remember much of last night after her second or third drink.  She laid there as her mind slowly registered her surroundings.  She was in a bed, her head resting on something warm and her hand was resting on top of a smooth surface, it wasn’t a blanket.  She looked up to see the adorable sleeping face of Niall.  She smiled then looked down to see her arm resting on his shirtless body.  She had to take a moment to contain herself.  She realized she wasn’t wearing her jeans anymore and checked to make sure she had SOMETHING on, she must’ve changed into a skirt sometime during the night.  She sat and up and thought for a moment.  “Oh no…please tell me we didn’t.”  She held her head in her hands trying to recollect the events of last night and trying to forget about the splitting headache she had.

“Hey, you’re up.”  Aria didn’t notice Niall had woken up.  She looked to see him smiling at her but she couldn’t bring herself to smile back.

“Last night…did we…you know?”  She asked as she massaged her head with one hand.

Niall looked at her confused.  “Did we…what?”

“You know…?”  She replied raising her eyebrows.

“Did we have…sex?....Oh babe no!  Don’t worry about that.  We just slept in the bed together.  That’s all!  I just took my shirt off ‘cause I was sweating and you changed into your skirt for the same reason.  But I’ve got my pants on and you’ve got all your clothes on.  So no need to worry.”  He chuckled as he saw her breathe a sigh of relief.  “How you feeling?”

Aria groaned. “Bad headache…..and I don’t remember anything after my third drink.  I only had three drinks, how could I lose my memory and have this much of a headache?!”

“Three?!  You had seven drinks!”  Niall laughed.

Aria’s head shot up, she looked at him with wide eyes.  “SEVEN?!  I thought you weren’t going to let me have anymore after three?!”

“Well I warned you to stop at three, and I tried to stop you but after the third one I wouldn’t get you another one so you got it yourself and after the fourth one you couldn’t make it over there to get it yourself so you asked Louis to get it for you and of course Louis would.”  Niall raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips together.

Aria groaned again.  “So…please tell me if I did anything ferociously embarrassing.”

Niall just laughed.

Aria blinked at him with wide eyes again.  “Why are you laughing?”

“You didn’t do anything ‘embarrassing’ per say.  You were adorable and quite funny.”  He let out another chuckle.  “You also told me some things about yourself finally.”

Aria just looked at him.  “Like what?”

Niall flashbacked to the previous night as he told her what she had revealed to him about herself.

Flashback

Niall and Aria were sitting on the couch again since Aria had had seven drinks and couldn’t stand up let alone dance.  Niall didn’t like to take advantage of her being in a drunk state but all he wanted was to find out a little bit more about her.

“So uh…I don’t really know much about you yet…why don’t you tell me about yourself?  You don’t have to if you don’t want to I just-“

“sssssssssure I’ll tell ya some stuff.”  Aria’s words were definitely slurred, good thing Niall could still understand her.

“I love animals, especially fluffy, fluffy animals because they’re so fluffy and cuddly.  My favourite show is Charmed, a show about three powerful women witches yeah I’m a fantasy type show and movie watcher, I like romantic shows and movies too.  I like chocolate cake, my favourite type of cake in the whoooole world, I like tea and coffee and I love putting lots and lots and lots and lots and lottttttts of sugar in both.”  She let out a giggle which made Niall smile.